You are here

Ah...the boyfriend is back

Thisisnotus's picture

I've had a blissful 6 weeks of no SD17s boyfriend crap.

what I didn't know until about 10 days ago is that it was BFs parents that forbid him contact with SD17 during covid. I should have known since SD never asked for him to come over.

we have been totally social distancing.....my kids have not seen any friends and we have had no company and rarely enter a store.

On Friday...BFs parents decided that SD17 should come over and surprise him for his birthday....so she did....

And now today DH is asking if I care if BF comes over? I asked him if social distancing in our house was over? And told him that my kids will start seeing there friends again if that's the case....he got all weird and short with me.

so basically my DH is letting the BFs parents dictate the social distancing?? Am I seeing that right? So SD had already asked DH if BF can come over then he asks me instead of just saying NO.....after he's spent the last month hard core judging everyone who is having company.

yeah makes perfect sense.

I am sure tonight in my house will be a real treat lol 

Thisisnotus's picture

If anyone wants an update. SD refused to come here yesterday again because DH said no to BF.

This is his weekend to have skids so either there will be a huge blow up over BF coming over here (NO) or SD will remain at BMs and once again it will be my fault!

DH has not mentioned the situation once, which is our number one issue... no real communication.

Rags's picture

Oh hell no. For that idiot move, SD-17 needs to stay TF with BF's parents for the two week isolation period. Don't let her back into your home until you are confident she has spent two weeks with no primary or secondary contact with anyone outside of BF's parent's home. Let those idiots feed her.

smh