You are here

OT- Christmas Presents

Stepmom09's picture

SS 6 wants a robot dinosaur for Christmas. First really couldn't pick something that is less?? Second anyone know anything about these things.

Stepmom09's picture

This would be a toy we would hold on to and let him play with with supervision he trashes toys. So he have toys that don't go into his bedroom (thats were they go to die) if they have small piece that you need like a game or puzzle also if I would be pissed if he broke it) Thanks for the link

dirtybiology's picture

Okay those are sweet, I wonder if SS7 would want one. Just get that one expensive present and then get a ton of little goodies from the dollar store. I always stock up on dollar store goodies for holidays and he never knows the difference and usually loves that cheap crap more anyways.

Cover1W's picture

SD11 keeps asking for a Go-Pro camera.
Because she needs more electronics.
That's allllllll in DPs court because I have nothing to do with electronics as gifts.
Pajamas? Ok.
A new duvet cover? Ok.
An actual book or new fun pens? Ok.

Aniki-Moderator's picture

My Christmas panic has already begun. Mainly because I'm worried about getting the house ready before the festivities. I swear, my DH is so bloody tired from working too much that he's gotten forgetful. Saturday night I suggested he just get money (Visa gift cards) for the skids so they can buy what they want. Last night before he left for work he says, "Baby, I'm thinking we should just get gift cards for the kids and the little gift bags you do and that's it." Um, okay DH. ~mini eyeroll behind his back~