You are here

Annoyed DH keeps giving and giving to SD

hbell0428's picture

Well today is yet another shopping day for DH and SD! She has a huge 6 drawer dresser a closet - 2 dressers & a rack to hang clothes on!! I mean really!?!?!? She has more clothes then BD and I put together. But she cries to daddy that she NEEEEEEEEEDS new clothes!! the only reason it may look like that is because her clothes are rolled in balls on the floor shoved under her bed and my favorite is when she "cleans" GAG! her room she opens her closet door and throws everything in it!!
I am not mad that she gets stuff! Just mad that she's not made to take care of the stuff she has!!

alwaysanxious's picture

LOL, i think I'm becoming comfortably numb.

Actually exercise has been helping a lot. I give a f*&^ way less lately.

I hate to see new posts about the crap I went through.

helen17's picture

Step sons are horrid too....mine has designer clothes and an attitude to match. I'm not jealous, I like a bargain, I'm just amazed that at 16, daddy still falls for the 'I need an £80 pair of jeans dad". I could buy 2 outfits each for me and my 2 kids with that. Horrid child....

helen17's picture

It is SO's/ DH's fault but at what age are kids responsible for their own behaviour? At 16 I would expect at least some kind of thought about what they do. They can't be very nice kids if they think it is ok to expect this all the time? Surely peers and socialization must make them think that its wrong? Maybe not, but thank god my own bio kids don't do this....I've given up trying to work out step kids and their guilty parents work...