You are here

BM and SO question..... WARNING sexual nature ladies

buterfly_2011's picture

So some of you know that my SS13 just spent 3 days in the hospital. Where I was not allowed or asked to go. IF you read my blog it will explain things. So a bit of history on my SO and myself regarding "sex" he is always tired or during the week he isn't comfortable because my son lives with us. So fridays are basically my I get laid days. And sometimes sunday nights. So the reason I am posting. He wanted sex last night. He just spent the past three days with BM and their son. Yes I'm aware it was in a hospital etc and he was there for his son but the control this woman has on him just fuels my brain. My crazy mind thinking he spent three days with her and came back and wanted to have sex with me.....
Am I crazy? I feel crazy. All I could think of was that. Reducing me to tears.
Please tell me I have lost my marbles. And I am highly over reacting. And he just felt guilty for not letting me come down and not keeping me updated about his son that I have grown to love.

smdh's picture

Ok, calm down. Is SS not with you? Could that be the difference? Also, I know when my dh has to cross paths with the bride of Satan he wants me more. And I know for a fact it isn't an attraction to her. He just wants to erase the memory of her and soothe his eyes by looking at me nekkie.

emotionaly beat up's picture

I don't know what to say, only you know the whole story. But if it helps, I don't think you're crazy, I would feel that way too. However there is another way of looking at it. Maybe he was very worried about his son and had gone through a traumatic time over it and just wanted a bit of loving and consoling. But, at least he has set a precedent now, if you want sex other than Fridays and the occassional Sunday, you can ask and expect it now. Smile Try not to worry it won't help anything. If there is other stuff going on, then I wish you all the best. Hope it all works out quickly for you and you can settle down again.

knucklehead's picture

Awww... guys are fixers. He probably knew you were upset and hurt at getting left behind, and thought he'd "fix" it. Um, hm, they're not the brightest, are they?
He figures he'd pull out his awesome tool for a fixer upper!

You're not crazy.

buterfly_2011's picture

HIs awesome tool...... it wasn't so awesome at that moment. AS I could not focus and I was sad. SS13 is 6 hours away so he doesn't live with us no. My son however does. And bride of satan.... wow yes. I wish I had his balls. Those belong to SD17.......
I feel better. Thank you ladies. I was feeling crazy... like seriously over the top crazy.

LilyBelle's picture

He was stressed and wanted your touch, your comfort, to lose himself and his worries in your arms.

That's it. He had been apart from you and stressed, and that is his way of connecting back to you!

asheeha's picture

i'm glad you feel better, but i just have to put my $.02 worth in too. if i were a betting woman i'd bet on dtzy's comment! this is my dh...he spent only 1 day in the hospital with bm. when i came home from work appreciation washed over his face so completely it was undeniable.

YOU are the one that turns him on! she is the one that DRAINS him...