You are here

This is clearly a mental hangup, right?

Calypso1977's picture

We were coming home on Sunday morning, after being away all weekend. Just as we went to turn down the main road that takes us to our place, BM happened to also turn down that main road.

Odd coincidence that we happened to be there at the same time, sure. BUT, BM lives in the next town over, goes to church in the town we live in, and the main road that we live off of is a logical cut thru/back way to go from our town to her town.

I personally saw zero issue with BM being on on road. Given the time, they were clearly coming back from church.

My fiance flipped. He was like "what the hell is she doing on our road?" and "why would she be going this way?"

His reaction seemed way overly paranoid to me.

JingerVZ's picture

Maybe he has a right to he suspicious. After dealing with some people, the mere sight of them brings out the worst in you and it's absolutely justified!

Calypso1977's picture

in follow up - SD texted fiance and said "hey, i think you were behind us as we were coming home from church on sunday"

beleive me, i dont trust BM, cant stand her, but why do i think this was nothing? fiance and all of you clearly think it was shady. for the record, she cant see our place from the main road. she can see the complex but not the parking area or our unit.

AllySkoo's picture

As people say a lot, "Trust your gut." In this case, your gut is clearly telling you it was nothing, and I'd go with that. Don't worry about DH's reaction, a little PTSD is bound to make people paranoid. (Of course... "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean nobody is out to get you." *lol*)