You are here

Does it seem like some BM treat their kids like puppies?

minerva385's picture

I've been reading a LOT of posts (mostly at work...gotta stick it to the man sometime...i'm kidding...gawd! ;-P) and it seems that a lot of BM or whoever seem to treat their kids like puppies. So cute when they're little, but when they get bigger and start to make a mess it becomes someone else's problem. And like all irresponsible pet owners/parents, they turn what could be a wonderful and loving family member into something or someone that many people can't stand to be around. It makes me sad...

How do people do this to people? To children? To THEIR OWN children? ugh...makes me sick.

Snowbunny's picture

NaturallyMom's picture

My dogs are nicer than SS10 right now. But yeah I agree with you.
It's one of the benefits of reading Steptalk.
You realize you are not as bad off as some people are.

"Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Last-Wife's picture

Sadly, no! She treats her dogs better than she does her own kids!

"I HAD to pick the road less traveled..."

Pantera's picture

I treat my puppy like a kid, lol. But seriously, you are right. BM actually told SS9 that she likes taking care of babies. Yes, she said that when she rarely sees SS9. What the hell was she thinking? Ya gotta love those people!!!

"If I turn into another, Dig me up from under what is covering the better part of me" -Incubus

Storm76's picture

I think it's down to people not making the decision to have a child for the right reasons - and it being the only decision that you can't un-make. Babies look really cute, but they eat, cry & shit & it just gets more difficult from there!

"God never gives us more than we can cope with, I just wish he didn't have such faith in me!"