You are here

a glass of wine, and story time

forever2's picture

When I am alone, and I have had a glass of wine and my spirit is lifted...I fantasize about what life should be, before I met this guy, who I thought was the love of my life...before I realized that his ex wife held his balls in her hand. A glass of wine gives me just enough buzz to remember who I was, and what I hoped for in life, and it gives me just enough courage to envision the life I NOW want. Here it is, the fantasy of my new life........I have, with great courage and strength, told my pathetic boyfriend that he is obviously not over his ex wife and I deserve better and will thus leave in search of just that...something better. I will move on, without a tear in my eye, to a sunny mountain village full of very fit and very childless men, none of whom are gay. I will bask in the glory of my womanly strength, despite the passionate invitations of these tall, dark, and did I mention childless, men. I will adopt two cats from the local shelter, who I will name Gloria and Steinem. They will of course be female cats, and childless. I will have a successful and fullfilling career, and then I will be artifically inseminated, with sperm from a tall and dark and childless man who is not gay, with a female baby, who I will name Gloria. As Gloria grows up to be a powerful and strong woman who loves me and needs nothing from stupid men with accidental babies from accidental exes, I will continue to enjoy the company of my cats, my career, my beautiful daughter and the lovely mountain village. Life will be full, and wonderful....until the wine wears off, and I am here, in hell, with an intolerable skid, a man with balls in his ex wife's hand, and nothing but endless days of crap.

CalgonTakeMeAway's picture

I loved your story but I wasn't clear on one thing...were the men childless? LOL

Kes's picture

11 years ago I was living a miserable life with my exDH in another part of the UK, telling all my workmates that I wanted a new job, a new man and a new place to live. I thought it was a fantasy and would not happen. However, it has! I had to leave my nearly grown BDs behind, but I have a lovely husband whom I adore, a beautiful house and garden, and I do voluntary work in my spare time, and am for the most part happy. However, the spectres at the feast are SD16 and SD14 who blight our lives every other weekend. It just goes to show, that life is unpredictable, and you have to grab your happiness because life is fleeting. It never turns out how you think - this can be good, or bad, or something in between.
Good luck in pursuing your dream.

LizzieA's picture

Try Colorado. More fit men there than anywhere and the male female ratio is favorable.