You are here

Guess who is coming home? Two guesses and the first one.....

Rags's picture

doesn't count!

Our son has received approval for leave to attend his cousin's (my niece's) wedding.

He will fly into Houston on the 13th.  We will get two days, he and I, his mom will still be working killer tax season hours.  We will have dinner with her those two evenings. On the fifteent we will leave for the wedding venue, a five hour drive, after DW gets home from work.  The 16th will be the briday shower, and the rehearsal dinner. The wedding is the afternoon of the 17th.  We will stay at my parents together until the kid goes back to Germany on the 21st.  He has to quaranteen for two weeks when he gets back to Germany (paid by the USAF) before he goes back to work.

We have not seen him since Dec of 2019.  My brother and his family (except for my niece who saw him Dec of 19) and my mom and dad have not seen him in about 3 years.

This is turning out to be a week for great news.

Exjuliemccoy's picture

What great news, Rags! I'm happy for you. And there's still two days left in the week, so who knows what's next? Maybe Sperm Idiot will reform? Lol.

Birchclimber's picture

Awesome.  Yes, definitely keep us in the loop!  Your posts are always of great interest!!!