You are here

HCG

sixteensmom's picture

Has anyone tried this new diet - hgc or hcg drops? Anything good or bad to share? Did you stick to it or cheat? Did you lose weight and keep it off or see if come back? What's your story?

qtpie568's picture

"Diets" in general don't work. Instead of investing in something like that. Buy a cheap tredmill, get an iPod or an MP3 with songs on it that make you feel motivated and make time for working out. When I first started working out I hated it, but I knew I needed to work at it. Now instead of scheduling working out around things I schedule things around working out. I love the way it feels when I get done from a decent work out. I feel productive and good about about myself. Cut back on foods that you know are bad for you, but make sure to treat yourself so you don't feel deprived.

Diets fail because you feel like you're depriving yourself, and they can be more damaging than helpful in the long run because you will drop all this weight, but without a complete lifestyle change you will ultimately wind up falling off the wagon and wind up gaining all the weight back and probably more.