You are here

He shows up with roses in front of my boss

goincrazy.com's picture

AFter I ripped him a new one about not addressing shit with SD15stb16. :sick:

I was angry (she's coming over today and I'm just irritated NONE of the issues get addressed) I went to therapy alone on Saturday and we talked ALOT about FDH and SD15 and we agreed that as long as FDH allows SD15 to manipulate him and guilt him NOTHING is going to change. Therapist agreed that I have every right to not want to be around SD15 and she obviously doesn't have much respect for adults including me and her father and also said SD15 has daddyyyyy wrapped around her ugly finger.

So I brought up a few examples of things FDH said he would address- NEVER did of course and how he allows her to get away with this shit and it's not gonna get any better and I'm not gonna put up with it. I said until these issues get addressed I will not have much to do with either of them. I REFUSE to have my relationship controlled by a spoiled little immature bitch who doesn't know her head from her ass. I believe FDH both tells us different thigs so he's always the good guy- he denies it

I'm just angry today- And he didn't call or anything and shows up at my job in front of both of my bosses with lunch and roses..............very clever FDH, very clever. I accepted with a forced smile as to not make a scene, he whispered "Don't be crabby" !!!!!!!!!!

and of course he got the Oooooo"s and Ahhhhhh's and how sweet he is from the coworkers :sick:

I'm standing my ground

I'm. still. pissed.

goincrazy.com's picture

Exactly! Then got the nerve to tell me don't be crabby- I don't let my job know my business, so he's lookin fresh PSH so he thinks. I work with mostly women- like they don't know what it means. Dumbass

RedWingsFan's picture

Definitely stand your ground and still be pissed. Roses and lunch doesn't solve ANYTHING. The gesture isn't really even sweet or genuine, he's just trying to get you to back off of him.

Be angry for as long as it takes for you to resolve the issues, but do not let him off the hook.

He needs to help resolve the issues, not just throw a band-aid over a gaping wound, walk away and call it good.

goincrazy.com's picture

Exactly thats what makes me more pissed, let's just "pretend" things are ok. It's our anniversary this weekend and he made plans so I'm sure he's trying to keep the peace for that as well. I don't give 2 shits what day it is. Until he stands up to his bitch kid Nothings going to change and it will be the LAST anniversary

goincrazy.com's picture

LMAO!!! "he's on me like BM on food stamps"

He's trying to be so sweet, and thats the thing. He's not fixing anything. He's trying to butter me up. Ain't happenin

He text me and said him and my brother are fixing something on the truck...Wow fdh does that mean you aren't gonna have your head up SD15's ass????? Then I figured it out- her bf must be coming over

SMH

Shaman29's picture

Exactly.....

This ranks up there with the kind of jerk that proposes in front of friends and families in order to put the woman on the spot (and get the yes answer).

Merry's picture

I HATE guilt flowers and gifts.

My ex would send them to me all the frickin time AFTER I filed for divorce. Always sent them to my office. Had he paid any attention to me while we were married, that might have prevented said divorce. But nope, not until my mind was made up and I was out the door. This went on for the six months it took us to settle. Then another very large and very beautiful arrangement arrives at my office again. Staff seriously didn't know what to do -- knew I would be upset. Turns out THOSE flowers were from my divorce attorney to tell me the judge signed off on the divorce decree. Best flowers I ever got.

DH doesn't sent me flowers. Ever. (But I've sent them to HIM. Now that is fun.)

goincrazy.com's picture

Exactly, he has brought me lunch and flowers without guilt before but today spoke for it's self. Here he is acting like nothing happened and ya know what makes me even more mad???? He hasn't said ONE word about anything I said. He's got his tail between his legs and we got people at the house so I'm gonna play it cool for now........I'm gonna explode later

whatwasithinkin's picture

take the roses home with you and openly ditch them in the trash Smile and then let loose when he asks why

Shaman29's picture

" he whispered "Don't be crabby"

Seriously?? He's there to beg forgiveness and he tells YOU how to react?

I certainly hope you plan to give him a rose stem enema with his pseudo peace offering.

goincrazy.com's picture

Yes he did and he whispered it because we had an audience.....well played FDH

I'm even more annoyed, so I'm not going home. I'm doing some retail therapy till his bitch daughter leaves then I'm gonna go home and get some answers

clydella's picture

I love my retail therapy time, just be sure it's on his dime and get home before SD leaves so she can see all the nice things he bought for you }:)

Hope you're day gets better!!

goincrazy.com's picture

Thank you Smile And Oh yes, I will }:)

I'm not giving that rat face any satisfaction so I'm going to talk about all the surprises FDH has lined up and how I can't wait Wink Even though I wanna punch them both in the face

goincrazy.com's picture

Right on oldone and I have called him on this MANY times. FDH always makes sure to get what he wants and knows how to get it, Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

In my family we have anger issues.......that apple doesn't fall far either and he's about to get a piece of it