You are here

How lazy are your skids/bc ?

Jelly2's picture

I don't knowif it's just MY skid, or if it's all of them, but my SD11 is LAZY!!!
She is so lazy she would rather not wipe herself than get a roll of tp out of the hall closet. She is so lazy that she wont empty her trash and when it gets full, she just lays trash beside it or pushes the trash under a dresser. She can't wring out a washcloth, she can't put her laundry away, she goes days at a time without brushing her teeth(I've seen her go a full week more than once). She will you use any excuse to not do what she is supposed to and on that RARE occassion that her dad says something to her about it, she plays dumb.

marlo2013's picture

My SD8 is lazy as well....wants to sleep all day....not clean up her mess, etc. Her eating habits are horrible as well....almost 100 pounds already....does not want to play outside....LAZY!

boogeymom's picture

SS12 is super lazy. His idea of exercise is coming up the stairs to eat more junk food before going back downstairs to watch TV for 14 hours/day. SS14 isn't lazy so much as he just never does the right things. He'll REFUSE to clean up after himself, make his bed, shower, etc., but if DH has something he has to do, SS14 will try to do it for him instead, but just ends up screwing everything up, making DH mad, and then DH has to do extra work to try and correct the mistakes SS14 made trying to help him, but really he had no clue what he was doing.

Peaches's picture

SS7 isn't lazy, but he has zero responsibility at BM's house so when he's here he never cleans up unless he's been asked 5 times.
SS10 on the other hand is your typical lazy kid. Can't be bothered to put his clothes in the laundry basket and stuffs them between the bed and the wall. Throws his (clean) towel on the floor after a shower. Never puts his dishes in the sink, and never wants to go out anywhere (we're an active family, bike rides, hiking, trails). Walks around with a slump in his shoulders. But if someone mentions money, buying toys, or buying takeout, all of a sudden it's go time and he gets excited. He used to love going out but I think the pre-teen mindset has settled in.
Oh, joy-o-rapture, we have our week long visit with both of them starting today.
I'm just soaking up my last few hours of a step-free environment Wink