You are here

LOVE how the dumb lil slut fucks up our only 2 nights to spend together

dispiritedstepmom2011's picture

**Disclaimer--sd admits on the phone that she slept with 25 boys. so can we say slut status?

fuckin cock-block. bf is off 2 nights a week. only. and for the last, idk, forever sd has been a cock block in some way shape or form. never bd5, unless she is sick, but THAT is excusable.

tonights episode is bf watching tv an sd on computer like 5 feet away? and having it on loud. so he tells her to turn it down.

sd: thanks a freakin lot dad i missed like 5 seconds of this!"

yes, she said exactly that.

so he goes to bed in a huff. my night. ruined. again.

Anon2009's picture

And what are her dad and mom doing about this?

I feel for you and I feel for her too. It's absurd and unfair to both you and her that Mom and Dad have not reined her in and taught her the appropriate way to get to know boys and date.

alwaysanxious's picture

Why in the hell is HE huffing off?? He needs to put her in her place. That's his fault for letting a kid talk to him like that then pouting about it.

Disneyfan's picture

THIS

He has allowed her to treat him crap so in her mind it's normal.

The sex stuff is just sick. This child has two parents in her life. Neither one cares enough to put in the hard work required to ensure their child stays on the right path.

Most girls that are that sexually active have MIA dads. I just can't understand how girls who live with their dads end up on this path.

henrythedad's picture

Seriously. College costs major money these days! Perhaps you could encourage her to view it as her own little scholarship fund. If she is throwing it around all over town, may as well get something out of it. Besides pregnancy, VD and low self-esteem....... }:) Blum 3