You are here

My Space

Mocha2001's picture

Hey all ... in another chat group I am in we have shared our MySpace information with each other. So, I thought I'd send this out there to you all as well. Anyone who wants to add me to their MySpace feel free ... I'd love to see pictures and be able to put faces to names ... my MySpace is www.myspace.com/cougarkat.

Look forward to "seeing" you ...

~ Katrina

Sebbie's picture

NCP should have rights too!
and I saw this one Mocha and thought it would be pretty cool to get to see other posters on here as well, since most of you have given me such really good advice and given good advice to others that I have applied in my own life in some ways. This is a great family here and seeing the people we have come to trust is a great idea. BTW, I sent you an add on myspace.com, and loved your page, pics and blogs.
If anyone else would like to add me along with Mocha, I can be found at www.myspace.com/rogersgraham.

Mocha2001's picture

You must be the "S" ... was just heading over there ... will add you for sure. As you can see no one else has responded. In my Childless Step Mom's group we have added a lot of each other. Look forward to "seeing" you. =0)

~ Katrina

Mocha2001's picture

You must be the "S" ... was just heading over there ... will add you for sure. As you can see no one else has responded. In my Childless Step Mom's group we have added a lot of each other. Look forward to "seeing" you. =0)

~ Katrina

Sebbie's picture

NCP should have rights too!
Just the "S", lol. Look forward to seeing you too.=0)