You are here

OMG Hell froze over!

purpledaisies's picture

I have a wonderful dh. I talked to him yesterday and let him know how I was feeling that for some reason i couldn't let bm's comment about my dd go this time (she has said this so many times and I have let it go). This time as I posted yesterday that I just couldn't seem to let it go this time.

Soooo dh texted bm and told her this

In the future if you have a comment about purple or/and her kids keep it to yourself. Do not text me or call me or comment to me about them.

Bm texted back that the boys need to talk him.

She called a little later to tell him that 2 of the boys have a band trip on one of his weekends next month. (now of course the boys didn't NEED to talk to him as bm did all the talking). But then and this is when hell froze over, she told dh that she apologizes for the comments about my dd and she has no business talking about us. :jawdrop:

Dh told her that while they are on the subject that he really doesn't want to hear about her personal life and that the only reason they even talk is b/c of the boys and that she doesn't like him and he doesn't like her so we need to stick with talking JUST about the boys. Then bm said well speak for yourself. I really don't know what she means but I have an idea but that is her problem.

Well now that that is over I feel so much better and hell did freeze as she apologized I am in disbelieve but I think she really meant it and she will think before she makes comments about me or my kids now. Of course I'm not letting my guard down b/c she is still CRAZY. Thanks for letting me vent yesterday. Blum 3

VioletsareBlue's picture

My DH's ex is the same way. You call a bully on their bs and they apologize but it really never stops.

purpledaisies's picture

I hear ya but this is really the first she has ever apologized! So I don;t really know what is up with that. But I'll take it right now.

william's picture

Informative and interesting which we share with you so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts. I am tiring the same best work from me in the future as well.
642-691 study guide// \642-813 study guide// \642-832 study guides// \642-874 study guide// \642-902 study guide// \642-971 study guide// \642-972 study guide// \642-973 study guide//