You are here

Pinch me am I dreaming!

kathycrosbyvt's picture

After spending weeks Dreading upcoming “spring break” with Step Demon TEN LONG ASS DAYS I got a Miracle. DH left bio hag a VM reminding her he has parenting time per the divorce agreement during spring  break. Bio hag sent a email back saying the Governor cancelled spring break and the kids are in classroom Remotely. DH took it as Bio hags way of saying since spring break is cancelled you DONT get SS extra during that time. I of course ran with that and agreed with DH. 

The next hurtle was telling needy,super clingy spoiled rotten daddy’s boy that he was not getting extra time with daddy. I was worried that step Demon would throw a temper tantrum like he’s prone to do and screw this up. He did not. 

The ONLY other thing I can think of is bio hag was expecting DH to pitch a fit (which he really wanted to but I talked him out of it with a number of reasons) because she just likes to cause drama. Now that DH did not Argue with her over this she will think shit I don’t want to be stuck with this kid the whole week and make up some bullshit excuse that she did not mean DH could not get SS. DH will jump on that and agree to take SS and I’ll be stuck again. 

Fingers crossed it’s a done deal and I’m home free