You are here

sd13 pisses on computer chair and floor

dispiritedstepmom2011's picture

i was in the bathroom finishing up my business when sd bangs on the door sayin she's gotta go. we only have one bathroom in the house.

i open the door and she explains the following:

"i really had to go so its on the chair im sorry."

yeah the chair, the floor around it and in the hall infront of the bathroom. so her banging on te door was a show cause she already pissed.

i took her blanket that was on the couch and laid it on the pee. told her we were out of towels at the moment Blum 3

then i made her mop the floor. i think that my silience about it is making her feel stupid. cause usually i yell. tonight i just gave her a disgusted look, shok my head, and dropped her blankie on the piss.

she then tells me she had been holding her pee for a while, farted, and it just came out.

stupid bitch.

twopines's picture

I love that you put her blanket on it. Her ridiculousness is no reason to mess up household linens.

dispiritedstepmom2011's picture

why thank u Smile yeah i didnt want to waste any more towels. we have a little doggy who is still marking so i have a set of old ones for him.

im trying to handle things with her differently cause yelling at her makes her combative verbally---and me want to be combative physically which isnt good.

forestfairy's picture

Oh my gosh, why didn't she just go outside if she couldn't hold it!? Make her wash her own pissy blanket now too. 13 yrs old! She must have had to pee for a good half hour before she had to piss herself!