You are here

She won; yet again!!

hbell0428's picture

I get a call from my BF (next door neighbor) asking if I had heard what SD13 did....Nope of course not?!?!?!?!?
They had gone out of town over the weekend and asked SD to let dog out; SD and Friend went in and decided to have a silly sting fight in neighbors house (which is SD's BF room) So instead of cleaning it up or telling anyone they left it for 2 days to crust on everything. Bed TV new dresser, walls..........

My BF gets home and flips a lid............of course!!!
All daddy says it that was rude and he is disappointed...And tells my BF that she can yell at her if she wants......

nothing happened to SD; she sat in livingroom watching TV all night; He put up her fan in her room and they chatted.........CRAZY!!!!!!

I looked at my BD11 and said you be glad you didn't do that; because you would be sorry and DOING CHORES OR SOMETHING.

I told my DH this morning that I am not happy in their house and I don't want to live with him and his daughter anymore. I am sick of this shit. I told him he is a lazy parent that does nothing to her - EVER!! She is running the show and looking at me with a grin from ear to ear.......................

Jsmom's picture

This is going to get worse. If they don't get any rules or punishment they think they own the world. Shame on your BF. If it was me I would seriously reconsider being with him. This will affect how your Bio's see the world.