You are here

Top 10 reasons our BMs are totally disgusting:)

Redsonya's picture

I swear my BM could be on a multi-episode stint on some talk show. She is sooooo gross, but at the same time she tries to portray this holier than thou, morally superior, persona that is just comical. Here is a list of why she is soooo disgusting and this is all totally true - no exaggeration:

1. She has a restraining order against her mother and sister for attacking her.
2. Most of her family lives in Pahrump, Nevada (if you have ever been there, you will understand) and her mother's house is so filthy from breeding (but not housetraining) dogs that DH would make up any excuse possible not to go there for holidays when they were married.
3. She was pregnant 2 months after meeting DH (she was the first person he ever slept with) and panicked about having her mom in the delivery room because her mom might see her genital warts. No joke - turns out she didn't actually have them, but she was very concerned, lol. Her own mother told her she must have "crotch rot" when she got some wierd ingrown hair down there several years later. Yes - DH and I have been tested and we are fine, thank god, after his "exposure" to her.
4. She slept with her best friends husband while married to DH.
5. She has dated, I don't know, at LEAST 20 guys since the divorce three years ago and brings every one of them into the house immediately with two teenage boys and a really exceptionally pretty teen daughter at home. Men she knows nothing about.
6. She refused not to have her boyfriend at the time, come over for MOTHERS DAY, even after the skids asked her not to. He later dumped her and we found out he smoked pot to the point that he never even returned her texts most of the time.
7. Her bipolar 350 pound sister showed up at the house with just the skids at home after driving to CA from NV and peeing in the carseat the whole way. She walked up to the door with no pants or underwear on where SS13 answered the door and had to deal with her. No joke.
8. I have been in her house twice. The bathroom that I used was literally more filthy than any gas station I have been in. And she works part time. And I found out that DH would work 60 hours a week while she was at home, then come home and do all the cleaning. I believe it - DH is one of the cleanest guys I have ever met.
9. She "volunteers" for Sierra Club, Booster Club, and the Soroptimists, but she works part time, is on welfare, hasn't paid the house payment for more than a year until she recently got a modification (thanks Obama for enabling lazy sluts), and her own kid gets F's in school.
10.She is a part time secretary at a school and slept with the attendance lady at another nearby school (I thought this person was the lunch lady, but she is the attendance lady. Still gross).

Purplemom's picture

Did you marry the homewreckers ex? That is all so familiar....

Redsonya's picture

Hmmm....possibly. I could see her being a homewrecker while still being high and mighty to DH and THEN telling me what a snotty rich bitch I am because I work for a living and put myself through college and grad school.

BSgoinon's picture

Sounds like BM here. This is fun, let me try.

1. She told me once she thought she got bit by a spider on her whoohaa, turned out she has herpies. (yes we have been tested, and both came back clean)
2. She proceeded to tell me that she wasn't sure who she got it from, her BF at the time, or his best friend whom she was also sleeping with.
3. She doesn't tell the guys she sleeps with that they need to wrap it up because of this, and if they don't call her back after they have "done the deed" she says "I hope I gave him herpies".
4. She doesn't OWN a vaccuum, but has 4 dogs and 2 cats.
5. Her brother has an illegal grow operation in her garage.
6. She JUST NOW went back to work after 8 years of collecting unemployment, government aid or whatever else she could falsly recieve without working.
7. Since she can no longer qualify for food stamps, she applied for them in her BF's name.
8. She has systic acne.
9. She has a beards and a mustache, and SHAVES them
10. She has no problem picking items up off of the side of the road (out of someone's trash) and bringing them in to her home as decorations... such as broken picture frames.

melissity's picture

WOW!!!! This is really tough.

BM here is actually quite pretty and well put together (Until she opens her mouth and you learn the situation).

The best I can come up with is:

1. She has had several boyfriends in the last 2 years which she has moved in with after only dating for a few weeks and moved out about a month later (with the kids in tow) before recently marrying her high school sweetheart (the guy she dumped for DH 10 years ago).

2. The psychotic abusive boyfriend she dated several times and allowed to abusive hands on her children happens to be the brother of DH's best friend. Via DH's friend, we learned that THE FATHER of this puke who abused my step daughters was BRAGGING that he "f***ed her" multiple times while the 2 were dating.

3. She lives off of other people's tax dollars, and pitched a FIT when she lost custody which meant she lost her food stamps, child support, and other goverment assistance. She has never lived on her own, always with boyfriends, friends, or family.

4. She bragged to an old roommate (whom DH and I are friends with) that she had sex with 3 guys in one day.

5. Despite the fact that she is a beautician, the girls are constantly coming home with nappy hair, and clothes that look as though were found in the dumpster.

Yeah... that's the best I can come up with lol

*EDIT*

6. I forgot to add that both my step daughters (10 and 7) have been "educated" about marijuana. Now, considering we live in the great northwest, it's not too big of a deal. But when I have to sit down with my step children after they report to me "Pot is just a plant" and "mom's ex boyfriend said it helps cancer" (working in oncology, this rubbed me the wrong way) and explain the truth to them, it gets a little concerning. I was NEVER aware of my dad's constant pot use until I was 19!! Seriously lady, have some class!!

bananashake's picture

All BMs are disgusting. Who wouldn't think otherwise? They are gross and a conglomerate of disgusting human waste.

Bowel Movements right? Turds? Is that the topic here?

BSgoinon's picture

Hey... I'm a BM too and I don't have one single STD. I work, and pay taxes, I clean my house and take care of my kids AND.... I don't give my exhusband hell. Wink

sunbeam0901's picture

1)BM is a dirty slob - SD19 calls me from BMs house, begs me to bring her some food because her mom can't afford groceries. Dirty dishes with old, crusty food adhered to them are overflowing from the kitchen sink. Open the fridge/freezer to put away cold items & find a completely bare freezer and a fridge with gunk on the shelves, a few condiment bottles, and two tupperware containers with leftovers of something unrecognizable because the mold is so thick. Made the mistake of sitting on the couch to chat w/ SD. Couch reeked of urine.

2)BM is 37 years old & the only "career" she has ever had - or ever WILL have - is day care teacher. Now, don't get me wrong. I have nothing against anyone making child care their profession. The problem with this is, she was going to school to be a medical assistant and LITERALLY was 2 months away from graduating when she just quit & threw all of it away because the instructors/school was "mean to her".

3)BM finds nothing wrong with smoking a little pot with SD19 & SS16, yet is shocked when SD19 can't pass a drug test to get a job & help her mom pay bills.

4)BM was evicted from her Section 8 semi-decent, 3-bedroom apartment in May '12 for suspicious activity (partly SS16's fault. This is why he lives w/us now.) She moved into a one-bedroom dump that she is now sharing w/SD19 & SS8. She is now facing ANOTHER eviction for non-payment of rent plus late fees totaling over $1000. Her rent is only $460/mo. Where will she go when she gets kicked out of this apartment? This one is my favorite.... My monster-in-law has said she will take them in. Yep. BM's EX-MIL is offering to take her in.

5)BM is engaged to a man she dated when she was in high school. Her "first true love", as she puts it. This is the guy who would slap her, punch her, throw her around, cheat on her, and even once forced her to give him a bl*w job in front of his friends. The best part about this guy? He's currently serving a 10 year sentence for armed robbery. She searched his name on Facebook & found a profile his buddy was running for him & got the address to write him. Its been sunshine & roses for them ever since. He's in a prison about an hour away from the city we live in & she drives to visit him EVERY Saturday & Sunday. Seems like the $$ spent on gas for this should be used for - oh I don't know- how about food or rent?!

6)BM is 6'1" and built like a linebacker. Looks like a man, sounds like a man with a lisp. Her teeth are the color of grilled cheese & she has a severe overbite going on. Not sure what DH was thinking with this one. He just shrugs & says "I was 16 & she was easy. What do you expect from a 16 yr old guy?". Umm... you're never too young to have standards!!

7)Several years ago SS16 was playing pee-wee football. The practice fields were out in Bumphukkt Egypt and only had one awful restroom facility. SS8 was 2 or 3 years old at the time & needed to use the bathroom but didn't make it in time. BM removed his crap-filled undies, rinsed them in the PUBLIC toilet, and put them in her purse, all while yammering on about how she wasn't going to just throw them away because undies are sooo expensive. I damn near puked all over myself. :sick:

8)BM has had CPS called on her THREE times and still has custody of SS8. Not sure which is more disgusting in this one, BM or CPS.

9)BM has had electricity cut off 4 times in less than a year. During the last time it was out (a couple weeks ago), she & SD19 would go upstairs to the neighbor's apartment (who is also her niece) and get high, leaving SS8 sleeping ALONE in her apt. Can you imagine how scared he would have been had he woken up in a pitch black apartment with NO ONE there with him?! What if a fire had started?! Again, CPS did nothing.

10)SS16 has lived with us full time since end of May '12. BM has not called ONCE to check on him, chat, nothing. Not even a text. HE has to initiate the contact. SD19 is the one who calls to talk to him & ask him to come over on the weekends. Not BM. She won't even ask to talk to him during convos with SD19. She'll just yell hi or something in the background.

This is only a small nugget of the BM gold I could dig up. She is a piece of work.

Raven's picture

Her modus operandi is 'giving men what they always wanted', aka stopping birth control without their knowledge, let alone consent, and getting pregnant in order to trap them. Vile.

There is plenty more but that is the main one for me. I don't think I really need to say anything else.

Redsonya's picture

A 13 year old should not have to deal with his naked aunt in the front yard. Sorry to offend you but thats the case here. This is the tip of yhe iceberg in terms of craziness with her family.

Auberry2's picture

Oooo, let's see if I can narrow it down to ten

1)She lived in a homeless shelter for over a YEAR rather than work and get a government apartment.

2)She screams like a banshee over everything, shrill, claw your eyes out screams, for anything and everything.

3)She fakes serious illness to get attention

4)She wears the same rumpled T-shirt and cameltoe enhancing jeans EVERYWHERE. and she doesn't wear underwear under her dresses (well, maybe a thong, not sure), I know, because I have seen her sweaty dress wedgies as she walked away from my house.

5)If we don't send clothes for SS6 to wear home, she will put him back in the (usually filthy) things he wore to her house, and she has been known to send him in only his underwear if for some reason the clothes he was to wear home were too unfit to put on. (For example, in January, while it was 40 degrees out and had been raining, DH had not sent clothes for him to wear home and SS6 tripped and fell in a mud puddle and got soaked, so mother of the year strips him to his wet muddy under pants and brings him home like that, in a car with no heater, because she refuses to send him in anything she keeps at her house.)

6)She tries to PAS at every given opportunity.

7)She doesn't make sure SS6 bathes when she has him, because he is a boy, and she can't have anything to do with a boy's hygeine.

8)She gets DRESS WEDGIES. Enough said.

9)She calls DH constantly to tell him what he owes her for being the mother of his son, including demanding that he give her his second vehichle and the house he lived in before he married me.

SuperrStepMom's picture

-Got pregnant by a boy she only knew 2 weeks
-5 months into pregnancy, she had lost over 50 lbs(was VERY overweight the last 4 years) even after her doctor told her she may have complications during pregnancy anyways
-Bragged about losing the weight and working out(had told me previously she never worked out a day in her life) and her mother looked horrified as she was bragging
-Bumped into corners, popped her neck(can wrap the umbilical cord around a baby's neck), tried to stay around 100lbs, and was generally unhealthy while pregnant with SS
-Was arrested at 6 months pregnant with this new kid for resisting arrest(trying to prevent the police from arresting her bf)
-Wears raccoon eye makeup and dresses like a goth
-Tries to bend over in front of my husband, trying to get him to look down her shirt or at her butt
-Has had a new bf every month that she slept with(before the new baby daddy) and bragged about it
-Never had a job
-9th grade drop out w no GED
-Was sleeping with a guy who had a gf and got pregnant twice by him(miscarried, according to her). Stayed w him even after his gf found out and he ran outside to her to beg her not to dump him(when the gf showed up at baby mama's house and he was there!)
-While having the guy I just listed over at her friend's house so she could have sex with him, she would bring SS over too. She would text me and tell me about it(when she was playing nice) and say SS was over.
-Wears shorts that are waaaay too small for her and her fat just hangs out from the top and bottom of the shorts
-Just always looks dirty
-Uses really bad language, F word and the P word(p**sy) and the C word) even around SS
-Is the trashiest girl I have ever met
-Is only "motherly" to this new baby. Even her parents say so.

I'm sure there are more examples, just cannot think of any more right now

lol this was fun

misSTEP's picture

Let's see:
1. Kept a calendar when her and DH were dating that he found. With different initals on different days. Sometimes more than one set of initials in one day. Yep, she was cheating AND keeping track of who to pin the CS on!!

2. Stole her best friend's (at the time) checkbook and wrote out checks until she got busted for it.

3. Lied to social services to get food stamps, housing assistance, etc. by claiming that DH didn't live with her. He got nailed for CS WHILE he was supporting her and his kid(s)! She used the CS that was automatically taken out to pay her fine from item #2 and then had the audacity to still expect DH to grab diapers and formula! (Dumb him for not reporting it!)

4. Showed up on DH's doorstep months after he kicked her out, big as a house pregnant and claiming it was his.

5. Refused to get either skid DNA tested, even after DH requested it. Turned on the waterworks and said, "How could you DO that to a poor baby?" Took SD in a few weeks later and got her poor baby's EARS PIERCED.

6. Told her mom, my (now) MIL and whomever would listen that she got DH to pay for CS for kids that weren't even HIS! (guess she didn't care that this makes her sound like the slut that she is!)

7. Claimed that her basement got flooded when the surrounding area was flooded to have FEMA redo her basement for free. BELIEVED HER OWN LIES ABOUT IT!!

8. Took in foster children for extra money (because the CS wasn't allowing her to just sit on her ass all day!) and then made the skids do the lion's share of the work with the foster kids!

9. Sold her new car prior to court so she could claim she had no way of transporting the skids when we requested she do half the transportation for visits. All the while, she was using her DADDY's van so nothing was in her name.

10. Took the skids out of school and out of state for a month long vacation to Disneyworld without informing DH. During her absence, there was a hearing set up for CS review. She called him up after they returned and screamed her head off because CS got REDUCED.

11. Right this day her and SD manipulate the system so that the government taxpayers pay for her to watch SD's son. That's right, WE are paying for BM to watch her OWN grandchild. Not just while SD works, but whenever SD's son is at his grandma's house!

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. Thank GOODNESS the youngest is only a few months from aging out of the CO. It's been a LONG 14 years!!

Lynn79's picture

OOOOO OOOOO OOOOO! Pick me! I have a list too! HAHA..although..I don't know if mine tops some of these ones...holy cow there are some nasty ass bitch BM's out there. I cant believe just anyone can procreate. My BM is pretty I have to say and does take care of herself. Same thing as one of the other posts I read..she opens her mouth and ruins it! She is a manipulative and mean person in general. Anyone with a soul can read her right away. DH got her pregnant and it was game over for him!

1.While her and DH were together she would leave for whole weekends and never call him. She was out getting coke snorted off her ass while he was home with the kids.
2. She left him for a friend of his whom he also worked with...a woman...and then blamed him for it
3. She called DH's supervisor when the divorce was going through and told him that she thought DH was going to kill himself because he cant live without her and to put him on suicide watch? (we were in love and together for 6 months at this time.WTF)
4. She sought after and dated my ex-husband to get back at me and faked a prenancy with him
5. She sent Dh several pictures of her new hot girlfriend(different one then the one she left him for) in a bikkni via email.
6. She faked another pregnancy and told the skids she was having a boy.
7. She has dated at least 10 people..men and women in a year and has introduced EVERY single one to her daughters. DISGUSTING! Nice example bitch.
8. She texts me all the time saying to go have my own kids. She posts status on her phone to try and torture me.
9.One night she knew I was working and Dh was at home with the kids....she showed up and tried to have sex with him. He denied her and she said she was going to tell everyone they did anyway.
10.She found out where I go to workout and she has decided to go there too. She has cut her hair and dyed it like mine....she wants the job I have and is generally obsessed with me and my life....SOOOOOOO creepy.
11.She makes her daughter sleep with her every night and has even had her sleep in the bed with her ``girlfriend`> in it too, becasue she wants the extra income her mom brings into the house by sleeping in the poor kids room. Kid is 6 years old.
12. Works 2 days a week though both her kids are in school becasue shes a lazy bitch with NO tenacity and is more concerened with partying.
13.She tells people that DH is a deadbeat dad (hmmmmm that gives her 1400 a month and gets the kids every SAT, SUN and MON every week) so that they will feel bad for her and buy the kids clothes and pay for her bills(true story!!) «She has manipulated so many people into doing stuff for her that you wouldnt believe!!!) build her a deck, water fountains in her yard....you name it...bitch gets it. Makes us people who work for what we have sick to our stomachs. She gives women a bad name, She is technically a whore whom does ``favors`` for things.

Phew...ok i`m done..theres more but my head is BM spinning right now!!! hahahaha....

icanttakeit's picture

This seems like a great game!

1. She divorced DH while he was in Iraq, cleaning out their bank account before doing so.
2. She lives on child support and welfare...why would she get a job?
3. She has been dying her daughter's hair since age 4. "I always wanted a kid with auburn hair"
4. She is DUMB!! She thinks Friday 5:00 p.m. to Sunday 5:00 p.m. is 60 hours.
5. Her hair weighs more than she does and makes her 5 inches taller.
6. She has showed the kids how to roll her cigarettes.
7. She brought a different guy to every one of her daughter's softball games this summer.
8. Did I mention she divorced DH while he was in Iraq? (she was cheating)
9. Her own family has disowned her because she is such a disgusting skank.
10. She calls DH at work about trivial stuff that can wait. I guess she doesn't understand professionalism being on welfare and all.

Yay! That was more fun than I anticipated Smile

lawyergirl06's picture

Ok, I am throwing my hat into the ring but I don't think I can top some of the things I have read here. I'm not sure I even come close.

1) She's 5'7" and weighs close to 3 bills due to her excessive alcoholism

2) DH had to sell his last car and take a major hit for internal damage to the seats because she would get drunk and wet herself almost daily in the car

3) During her worst drunken periods she would become "insatiable" and openly masturbate in front of the home's picture window at all hours of the daytime. Yes, daytime

4) The night she got arrested for her DUI she swung on the cop and then defecated and urinated on the floor in booking,without removing her underwear. She did that later and threw it at a correction's officer

5) She lives with a man who barely speaks English in a one bedroom apartment owned by her parents and they were recently arrested for beating the crap out of her boyfriend.

6) She was having cyber sex with a 65 year old man (she is a year younger than me) in the hopes he would send her money for beer and cigarettes. She offered to bring him up and sleep with him while her current boyfriend was visiting his kids in a town 200 miles away.

7) She sent nude pictures of herself to the exterminator and sewage guys who work for her parents at their rentals. Both quit in protest. The sewage guy has a girlfriend and she offered to be his sex toy on the side. Her words, not mine.

8)The man she lives with now is the step father of her ex boyfriend. He caught her cheating with his step dad. When his step dad was done, in broken English, he told his son to "get in there." He did and she allowed it.

9) She brought a random guy home and had sex with him, in front of the guy she lives with now, while he was recovering from appendectomy surgery.

10) She gave the two year old a stuffed animal that was matted and looked like dumpster fare. On further inspection it was infested with head lice.

11). While hospitalized from her third alcohol induced coma she masturbated and assaulted staff so much she had to be tied to her bed and/or her chair. There were 7 safety intakes in the 24 hour period she was in the hospital and all of them were her.

12). She showed up to her last court appointment drunk and asked for an immediate recess, because, hand to God, "I am bleeding from my cootch"

lawyergirl06's picture

oops the guy she lived with is her boyfriend and they were arrested for beating the crap out of each other.