You are here

UGH!!!! had to apologize to BM! ewwww i hate being decent!

dispiritedstepmom2011's picture

ok, so my last post explained how sd's phone was missing, we really thought bm had it cause of texts to bf easter morning, yadda yadda yadda....we were WRONG. bm didnt have the phone.

the 'friend' that was origionally accused, has it. or at least, she did take it out of our house that day. where it is now, not sure, but the police will do their best to locate it once bm files it stolen. heres what went down:

bm calls bf after we had dinner and says she looked up the call log online. sd's phone went missing and there were no calls for a week. sd puts on fb how she is getting a new phone cause hers was stolen. that same day (yesterday actually) 4-5 calls were made from missing phone to the friends mothers cell phone.

so, bf, bm, sd and myself go to the friends home with printed out call log. parents are dumbfounded because moms cell was missing as well. friend wasnt home, parents couldnt track her down. bf told them that we either get the phone back tonight, or the cops are gonna be called. being its a 500 dollar phone (according to bm) i guess stealing it is a felony? not too sure but at any rate, the father said he would get his daughter home, question her, then call us. he never did so bm says she is pressing charges.

ugh, so we had to apologize to bm for accusing her of taking the phone....not easy to do as we hate bm...but i do know right from worong so...idk.