You are here

What a coincidence..... NOT

lorlors's picture

Soooooooo,

I am at work today but DH has the skids at our place as it is school hols and he has taken the day off work. BM knows that DH has taken the day off and also knows that I will be at work.

He calls me at 8.30am this morning to say that BM has been ringing and ringing as she has locked herself out of the house and can he get a key from SD12 and drive round to let her back in.

He goes round with the key to let her in and she then invites him in to show him all the work and renovations she has done to the house and to have a chat. Which FYI is the former marital home that DH used to live in. He doesn't go into the house, why would he? But he does think this is all coincidental and that she really has got locked out.

What is that about??!! I just think it is all very convenient that this happens on a day he has off work and a day when the kids wont be there, it will be just the two of them there to have a cosy little chat.

Leave a key with a neighbour dickhead.

Lady Sav's picture

WOW shes a manipulative bitch.
At least he had the sense to not go in.
coincidental my ass...

lorlors's picture

Thanks guys, so good to get feedback like this. Totally not a coincidence right? I think she wanted to get him round so she could show him the renovations he had done to the house and invited him in to give the subliminal message to him 'look at what you left, look at what you could have again'.

If she is locked out, it isn't his or my problem. Sort it out yourself. Call a locksmith, I don't give a shit.

Especially since the divorce was acrimonious and she is bitter but knows how to be nice as pie when she wants something.

lorlors's picture

This kind of behaviour from the BM bloody dements me. You think she has buggered off then she comes back and squeezes herself into your day somehow.

Orange County Ca's picture

I've heard that ex sex is best. Just sayin...............

Well he resisted any temptation there might have been didn't he?

lorlors's picture

Ha Orange County CA, that's not what concerns me. It is him racing round there to be helpful and problem solving as most men are. Why didn't she get off her fat arse? It's just a bit of a rant on the ever present nature of first wives JUST because they had a kid together. Fuck me dead.

Orange County Ca's picture

I must be one of the exceptions then. Our separation was only a few weeks old, the boyfriend was in my bed before it got cold and she calls me up and says the fence needs reminding. WTF? I told her on no uncertain terms who was not going to be doing repairs around the house anymore.

I even removed a stash of firewood from the backyard. Damned if my work was going to warm their asses.