You are here

Good job DH!

NotMyProblemAnymore's picture

I'm out of town for business (thank my lucky stars) so DH and SD are alone for the week. God help them!

DH mentioned to me this morning that SD8 tried to pull a fast one on him last night. "Daddy i'm scared, can I sleep with you tonight? To my surprise, more like disbelief, DH said NO. "You're a big girl who can sleep by herself. I'll tuck you in, say your prayers and go to sleep. No need to be scared."

I'm pretty sure he was trying to brag to me about how he didn't fall for SD's manipulation. Wink

He goes, "she always sleeps alone when you're here so why is she scared and need to sleep with me when you're out of town?" I WISH he had said that to her so she'll really know he's onto to her!

I know this is a trivial matter and a rare occurance so i'm not holding my breath but i'll take anything at this point after being disappointed by DH time after time. He tries his best but he's no match for SD's sneaky ways. As long as it doesn't affect me, I don't give a damn anymore!

Being away for just 2 days, I realized how much time I had wasted worried about SD's behavior and forgot how to live my life! Life has to go on. I don't want to waste another minute obsessing or worrying about the next crazy stunt SD will pull tomorrow! Maybe i'm just so happy to be out of town and away from SD that i'm loosing my mind for the better Wink

NotMyProblemAnymore's picture

Thanks guys! I miss DH terribly but can't say the same for SD }:)