You are here

Back to fighting..

Roxyrow's picture

Last night dh wanted my dd-18 to give his ds-13 a haircut she's in cosmotology school she needs the practice. DH was going to give her money to do it. DH talked to his son told him he was going to get a haircut then goes back to his room and watches TV. After DD was finished dying and cutting her friends hair she told SS it was his turn ready for a haircut he tells her no. I didn't hear him say no DH didn't hear him say no. Now he is mad at DD and I because SS didn't get his haircut.

duct_tape's picture

You know, these types of arguements are the result of a whole lot of pent up frustration about OTHER things. My girls will be mad at each other for something unspoken, then blammy! someone left makeup spilled on the bathroom counter and it's a world war. If you dh is mad at your daughter for this??? dig deeper.

Roxyrow's picture

Makes sense..She was thrown out at one point and lived with grandma then she was thrown out of grandma's and lived with a friend but when she wasn't safe where she was staying I let her come back home. I gave her room to DSD when she left now DSD and DD have to share a room.

Last text said DD is selfish.

Roxyrow's picture

On a side note DD plays with DS-6 when he's over. Cut and dyed DSD-10 hair and DS-6 hair. She's not all THAT selfish she has her moments.

Delilah's picture

Roxyrow - I am sure your DD is no angel (no offence) however your DH hs a nerve using your DD as a scapegoat. Seems to me like he resents her staying with you and is looking for things to throw at her?

Anyway your DD can now legitimately refuse to do any of her stesiblings hair, no way should your DH get away with behaving like a berk with no consequence.

As the first poster said, his ds is 13! What is she meant to do? Tie him to the chair?

Actually that is a good idea and she can administer a buzzcut and a lovely green dye to his slaphead. Hah!

Roxyrow's picture

She is no angel. I know it have said it outloud. Hell the neighborhood knows it had police come over when we fought last summer.

I can not chose my kid over the fiancee. Seems he wants me too has sent mean texts to me all day about my selfish kid and how his kid doesn't have a room. Now wants to split money and go. Everytime we fight he says this. I love him but I'm not going to be bullied. Do split households ever work? When she first came back she slept on the couch and gave his kids the room then they wanted the living room and the couches so she took up in one of the bunks.They are only over EOW and some weeknights. He's still in a custody dispute with the ex.

She's still doing what I asked of her going to school has a part time job and she's 18. She's talking about joining the military after cosmo school is over in the summer. I have to provide a roof she's my kid.