You are here

i am completely alone

startingover2010's picture

i am so at the end of my rope. sd11 is a horrible child and daddy seems to not want to deal with it. i told him i was going to disengage and he just says 'whatever'. just today she told me how i dont want to do anything with her, even when she is good. i didnt want to get into it with her.

today i went to visit a friend and it was like stepping in a different world. her house was so calm and inviting, no yelling or imature remarks and gestures from her fiance. everyone was so....adult like. then i get home and have to deal with shit here. my bf is so angry and sarcastic all the time. and so hyper too. i cant take it. i feel the need to grow up and be mature and i'd like for my bf to be the same.

i feel so alone.

no fairytale's picture

I completely understand where you are coming from. I feel the same way in my house.
My two sons and I moved in with my fiance over a year ago and I think it was a huge mistake.
He has isolated me from being myself. He convinced me to quit my job to be home with the boys which I thought was so nice until a year later I am trapped. I know I need to get back on my feet.
His children are grown and daughter 22 can do NO wrong in his eyes. I think he is a selfish inmature person.

So, I hope you are perhaps in a little different situation and do not feel trapped. I have started looking for jobs and get my life back in order. Do not lose control of your life and who you are. I know it is easy to do.
But, you can make the difference.

Good Luck!!

Most Evil's picture

You have your cyber friends here!! Were you able to work out the $$$ question?

William Shakespeare, "Antony and Cleopatra", Act 2 scene 2

Most Evil's picture

You have your cyber friends here!! Were you able to work out the $$$ question?

William Shakespeare, "Antony and Cleopatra", Act 2 scene 2