BM crazy talk

newsmom's picture

Gosh, I know this lady has her problems. I know she's on meds (when she takes them) and she has some pretty huge jealousy/control/self-esteem issues, as well. But lately she's been so easy to deal with! Mostly because she has limited communication to fact-only discussions about the skids. She got married a couple weeks ago and I swear I thought she was starting to focus on her own life. Pssssssshhhhh. SO and I have been engaged about a year and we are almost 15 weeks along in our first pregnancy together. Last weekend we told the skids about the upcoming baby and that we are getting married soon (eloping). They took it well; actually so much better than I expected. They are excited on top of excited and "couldn't sleep because they were so excited for the baby to get here" haha. The news reached crazy. She responded in a barrage of emails and texts to SO about how she she is going to reduce hours at work so he has to pay her more child support (that's not how it works, babe), he is f***ing the kids up and she doesn't think he loves them. How he "left" his family for a "child" (hhhhhwhat? they seperated before we met, and oh yeah, I guess I, a 25 year old woman, am the child). The kids are confused and have so many questions (they are 7, 4, and 3, of course they have questions, and the more they think the more they will have. answer them, woman!) they are only his children by name and she would change that if she could (WHAT?!), he doesn't own her and she knows he hates her (he never says a mean word to her. ever. crazy pants.) Oh and he is ruining their childhood expecting them to "pick berries and live off the land in the COMPOUND". HAHA that one really kills me. She lives in town. We have 8 acres, 3 horses, a donkey, a dog, cats, and the kids love learning to ride horses, take 4 wheeler rides, shooting their bb gun (supervised of course!), swimming, and going what they call, "exploring" (walks/hikes). I taught them how to identify animal tracks this winter and they got great at it and they have adopted the rural lifestyle (as I grew up) more than we ever would have thought or expected. They love it. AND helping cook meals (from ingredients that most of which were purchased in a store! haha). Dang for my cruddy memory; that's all that I can recall for now. She is a trip. Oh and all that came in a days worth of emails haha. Whenever SO and I have an empty house and we discuss BM and skids we always end the conversation with "but they're going to turn out anyway!" and a smile. Gotta laugh or we'd go crazy.

unbelieveable's picture

FIRST and foremost...congrats on your new baby!!!!

SECOND - this woman SOUNDS insane. Go figure...you know - I know LOTS of BM's who are NOT insane...LOTS...so what is up with these women?? Seriously? The kids sound like they have it pretty good with you two...I'd just let her keep talking...and talking...and let her send the emails...and do whatever she does and take notes...and record...and save it ALL. So when she tries to screw you over with CS or visitations...you can show it to the judge ; ) These women really screw themselves when they type it our...or leave voicemails!! She just got married I think I read? So why does she care what you two are doing? And why is she SO concerned about him leaving their family if she just got married??? This woman sounds NUTTY!!!!!