You are here

Sick and tired

daddyrob's picture

Ok, so I'm sick and fuckin tired of my SDs BF and his bullshit. Every time I turn around he's doing less and less for his daughters. I got into it with him over the summer because he was bitching that he wants more time. Fine, but if you want more time with your kids, why the fuck do you not pick them up on the Fridays you're supposed to? Why do they have to wait until Saturday? Why did you stop picking them up on Wednesdays for dinner? Why when your daughter asked you to pick her up from school you said no? Why do you not call them every night? He has been delinquent on his CS to the point where he was arrested. He does not do what he's ordered to do by the court. It fuckin sucks that I'm the one who has to deal with them being mopey and sad cause he's not taking them. I really don't even know why they like going with him. Maybe it's the fact that they get to stay in a hotel and eat take out all weekend cause he don't have his own place! Fuckin 48 year old living with his mother. As a BF myself I could not do this to my daughters. And it hurts to see my SDs hurt over it. Sorry, just had to let this out as again, he told SD14 he wasn't picking them up today, NOT their mother by email or text as he was fuckin told to do by the fuckin court. I'm just so fuckin fed up.

Anon2009's picture

He sounds like a piece of crap. I'm sorry he's like that to your SDs. It's good that they have you.

emotionaly beat up's picture

Don't critisize him in front of those girls ever, but never ever protect him or make excuses for him either. If he is a no show, or won't pick them up when he should. All you have to do so say, I'm sorry you are hurt and dissapointed then let it go . If they are allowed to these girls will sooner rather than later see him for what he is.

daddyrob's picture

I cannot lie, I have made that mistake before. It led to a HUGE fight with my SD14. I will never make that mistake again. And I won't EVER make excuses for his sorry ass.