You are here

Catching on to laziness

CantKeepDoingThis's picture

Too funny! Last night, DH went to give SheSloth hell because she went to bed without so much as a "hey dad, I'm going to bed". On his way to feeding the dogs, he opens her bedroom door and turns on the light and yells, "Goodnight dad! I'm going to bed!" Naturally, SheSloth starts griping at him. He notices that she is in regular clothes and the jacket we got her this weekend. He tells her to get up and put some real bed clothes on.

When DH comes out, I bring up that I've been suspecting that she goes to bed in the clothing she plans on wearing the next day so that she can sleep in and not have to change clothes. He surprises me by saying, "I KNOW she is sleeping in her clothes for the next day!" I was pretty shocked that he said this!

Of course, she has yet to do any laundry. She had all day yesterday, and just laid around all day. I took a peek into the sty today. The sports bras that were bought for her at the beginning of the summer band have never been washed, and she wears them every single day! She doesn't wear any of her regular bras any more...she has regular bras that were just bought for her this summer. I happened to see her pink sports bra on the floor...the thing looks disgusting! It is so dirty it is turning gray! I want to find that old urban legend about the boob parasites if you don't wash your bras and some how send it to SheSloth so that it scares the crap out of her...because she is dumb enough to believe it!

Yeah...pretty gross. But at least you can look away from it...unlike SheSloth! That is the daily not doing laundry, sleeping in next day's clothing, etc. Yeah, she showers...but then puts dirty clothes right back on that she freshens up with perfume or body spray! This is especially gross when you consider the fact that there isn't any toilet paper usage by SheSloth. I'm pretty sure the only reason SheSloth even showers is because she has to have her hair perfect all the time, and it doesn't do what it is supposed to dirty and oily. Oh, and she can't have hairy legs, but she would just sit on the side of the tub and shave if that is all she had to do.

TheLadyTremaine's picture

Yuck! And I thought SS14 who only changes his shirt when told to do so every 3 days was bad. Is BM dirty too? Why is she like this? Been lurking around you posts for a while Smile

BM is lazy, but I don't thinks she is really dirty. BM's husband washes the clothes and cleans the house. Lack of toilet paper use? Could very well be BM's doing. BM was too lazy to potty train, and had SheSloth in diapers until just before the girl started school! I can't help but wonder if that has something to do about her not wiping.

The rest, is just being lazy. She doesn't want to wash clothes, so she doesn't. She wants to sleep in, so she sleeps in her next day's clothing so she just had to get up and go, pretty much. All she has to do is brush her hair and teeth...she puts her makeup on at school after guard practice.

stepmomohio's picture

:jawdrop: I thought my sd13 was lazy! Wow. At least she does wash clothing. We still have to remind her to flush the toilet and wash her hands. Makes no sense to me. Sigh.

At least it isn't my problem any longer....she moved out! No more poopy undies to be found in the guest bathroom!!!