You are here

Very....interesting...

CantKeepDoingThis's picture

My Instagram alter-ego has turned up some interesting stuff! SheSloth is in a state of depression...AGAIN. Seems the "not-boyfriend" "broke up with her" to go out with some other girl!!! That means that BS19 had NOTHING to do with the breakup...though this is what SheSloth told DH (i.e., BS19 scared the guy off). Already on Instagram...post after post about not being able to sleep, how could he do this, etc.

My deduction from this? They DID have some form of sex when SheSloth "stayed after school to work on homework"! How do I come to this conclusion? The depression!!

1. Boyfriend last year...they "went out" for 3 months. SheSloth spent a lot of time at his house, and also had a lot of sudden after-schools during this relationship. She was depressed for at least 3 months after they broke up. I was pretty sure they were having sex...yes...even with the poop panties. That guy was rather smelly himself!

2. Boyfriend at the first part of this school year...Robbie. Lasted 2 months. No sudden after schools. I asked DH the other day, and he said that he actually met the guy...though I never saw them together. When they broke up, SheSloth was "oh well" and started flirting with other guys that very night at the game! Doubted they were having sex, as SheSloth barely said anything about him, and again...no sudden after schools!

3. "Not-boyfriend"...lasted only a few weeks. During this time, the sudden after-schools started up again. They supposedly broke up Saturday, and SheSloth has been in a "someone killed her dog" state of depression ever since.

So, it is appearing to me that depression = more than just kissing! I mean, why would SheSloth be so depressed over something that "didn't have a label on it" and she wouldn't even admit they were going out even when busted at the mall on Friday? Maybe when he went for 3rd base, he found the poop panties and ran! Guess this means that she has more reason to act moody, and DH will let her get away with it, because the dear princess is heartbroken! How does one get heartbroken over a 2-3 week relationship that supposedly never existed?

And she still has yet to ask for a roll of toilet paper!! What has it been now, a month since the last poop/not wiping post? BS19 asked for TP for his bathroom during his visit (his is off of his bedroom...we have a "mother-in-law" floor plan).

I don't get it, either. I mean...just yuck! I can't imagine anyone over like age 4 not wiping, especially a girl! SheSloth will be 16 in 3 months! Seriously!

hereiam's picture

Have you or your DH ever said anything to her about it? Like, "How do you wipe your ass when there is never any toilet paper in your bathroom?" Or, "How does it feel to walk with an ass full of shit?" I would like to know what she has to say about it.

I thought about your SD the other day. My legs were sore from working out (on one leg it was the quad and on the other, the hamstring :? ) so I was walking really weird. My DH said I was walking like I had not wiped and I thought, 'I wonder if that's how CantKeepDoingThis's SD walks?'

Frollo's picture

Eugh. Wiping, hair care, and just hygiene in general were big issues when SD10 came to live with Husband and me. She just genuinely had no idea how to take care of herself, at 8 1/2 years old even! I get maybe not being able to braid your own hair, or work the washer and dryer, but seriously, how do you get to the fourth grade without someone teaching you to wipe?

Her laundry still occasionally smells of wee, and her usual body odor is close to spoiled milk despite daily showers (encroaching puberty?). She's a sensitive kid, really emotionally immature, so I don't want to just come out and be like "you stink like rotten dairy" but I have told her that if I keep coming across urine scented laundry, she's on her own to wash her clothes. How long did it take you to give up on doing her laundry? Or did she come to you old enough to do her own?

Bwahahaha! Probably wouldn't have to...it is probably under a pile of poop panties somewhere right now. Even her room smells like poop at the moment!

The truth about the yearbook has still yet to be uncovered. SheSloth was grounded for 2 weeks from her phone and internet for lying about picking it up, but that is it. I had to purchase a replacement for BS19, which he took back to college with him. Talked to him alone, and even he thinks SheSloth has the original one hidden somewhere...most likely at BM's. BM will NEVER cooperate with trying to find it...she is even worse than DH! I even so much as suggest that her princess isn't perfect, and she will go off like a bomb! Don't mess with a bipolar who often forgets to take her meds! I know to not even push the issue with DH, because he is buying hook, line, and sinker that the book merely got lost at school...that SheSloth left it in the guard room, and someone else must have taken it! It will be awhile before the truth comes out...but it will eventually. She will slip up...she always does.

Oh, and when DH unlocked her phone, he unlocked during school hours again. His excuse is that the band director texts instructions, and no matter what DH added to the allowed numbers list, SheSloth couldn't get her texts from him and the color guard coach. She hasn't texted during school hours the last couple of days, but it is just a matter of time before that starts up again. I give up on that front. Simply put, if she does not graduate spring 2016, she is out of this house regardless! She is out, or I'm out! I will not deal with her living off us because she is just plain useless!

Well, guess who is home. Funny...how the sudden after schools stopped! For two weeks, every day it was something...working on this project or that paper, helping one of the newer girls on winter guard with stuff, etc...all the way up until "the breakup"! Then, all of a sudden, she has nothing to do after school any more.

I also find it strange...I looked at the phone usage today. Her phone is wide open, but she is only averaging about 30 texts a day since "the breakup", and most of those are between SheSloth and DH. What...did all of her "friends" dump her, too? Something is up...something strange.

At least her moping means that she will hole herself up in her room, and I don't have to deal with her. I seriously have not seen her since Sunday evening! I've heard her about, but I haven't seen her.

DH doesn't believe that his princess is anything but a virgin! So, no...girl is not on any kind of birth control. Trust me...I will NOT be raising any spawn of hers! Girl gets preggers, DH will have to choose...either she stays or I stay, but not both! I don't care if she goes to live with BM or a grandmother, she will NOT live here!

I was just looking at the phone stuff, and noticed that SheSloth suddenly has a bunch of new contacts showing up. On AT&T's SmartLimits, it can be set to alert and list all new numbers that have not previously shown up on the phone's activity. Hmmm....wonder if she has been surfing the net talking to guys again. Would explain why she is holed up in her room every night! DH doesn't even bother to try to interact with her and figure out what she is doing!

ChiefGrownup's picture

Mind boggling. Dude needs a cold bucket of water dumped on his head and I would be the one to oblige. I could absolutely not tolerate this.

I just love ratting SheSloth out at the most opportune times! DH was getting on her last night because SheSloth has been running late every morning this week. Now, her phone is locked down after 10:30 p.m.; however, because AT&T could not figure out a way to block incoming calls and still allow emergency services through, only all texts and outgoing calls get blocked. SheSloth has apparently figured this out, and tells people after 10:30 p.m., they need to call her. When I looked at the usage yesterday, I noticed that SheSloth had some incoming calls after 11 p.m., and they were lasting like 50+ minutes (meaning, she was up past midnight on the phone). This was some of the new contacts showing up. Well, when DH was getting on to her about not moving in the morning, I just throw out there, "Well, maybe if she wasn't getting calls after 11 p.m. and talking on the phone well past midnight, she could get up and moving in the morning!" SheSloth's face turned white as a ghost when I said this! DH really laid into her then, "Do you seriously think that crap doesn't show up somewhere?" Priceless!

I know, right?

I'm wondering if there is a new guy already. A new number shows up after the game Friday night...and she is texting it all day Saturday, Sunday, and this morning before school. She has also snapped out of her "depression". Hmmmmm....

Calypso1977's picture

ditto

I do have a life...I have to...if anything, to separate myself from this crap that I have to live with in my own home day in and day out! You don't have to live with the lies. You don't have to live with a man who is a great husband when his daughter isn't around, but then turns into anything but a man when she is. You don't have to live with the stench, the attitude, being treated like you are the most evil person on the planet even when you simply keep your mouth closed and don't offer an opinion. In this house, it's damned if you do, and damned if you don't! I try to voice my opinion, I'm being too harsh (yeah, too harsh for expecting a 15-year-old to clean up her own mess, or thinking she shouldn't be allowed to go hang out with a boy ALONE). If I don't voice my opinion, I don't care. There is no middle ground, and it gets frustrating as hell. So like other's have said, I come here to vent! I say here what I want to say in my home, but can't because it will start WWIII every single time. Why? Because the girl can do NO wrong in the eyes of her father...forget her history, forget every time she lies to his face and he knows it, forget that she treates EVERYONE in this house like they are beneath her.

legmel's picture

Can't do not spend a moment even considering what D said! Let them try and spend a night in our shoes - living with stepdaughters who simply do not want to grow up and their fathers who do not let them take responsibility for their actions.