You are here

Anew classic.

Rags's picture

Rags's picture

Unfortunately some people were  not put here to evolve.

They are here to remind you what it looks like if you don't. 

Why do so many of them seem to end up in blended families?

Little Type Amy's picture

Truer words have never been spoken with regards to StepHell.  Got proof of that many times over. 

ESMOD's picture

At least half the people in blended families (the partner part... ).. have a failed relationship.. there is a chance when that happens that they were at least part of the problem... and if they were not the problem... they still have a tie to that problem through their kids.. and many with problems?  well.. there are both natural and environmental causes for poor behaviors.. and it stands to reason that the offspring will pick up some of it. either genetically or by being raised in that environment.

That is why in many cases.. these "wonderful dudes" are not partner material... and it's not the "kids fault".. it's the parent's fault for .. not parenting.

My SD who is 26 actually told her dad yesterday that she was glad her dad was the first to tell her when she was doing something stupid (dumb A lol).. because he wouldn't have done her any favors to coddle her and entertain her foolishness.. that would have set her up for failure.

Rags's picture

My SS-31 has told his mom and I the same thing a number of times over the years.

He sees his three also OOWL younger half sibs by two other baby mamas going down in flames.  #2 is on the dole, #3 is in prison, and #4 is not far behind the inmate.

Unknw