You are here

Another job interview

oncechoosetosmile's picture

Just typing from car while waiting for another job interview - again supermarket demonstrating . But at the same time the other office job is waiting for me- however the boss really likes me which is a worry:;(
So this one could be better since I am more independent.
Yesterday I contacted EX So in a weak moment and asked him again why he never went to the councellor with me- not my proudest moment to call him crying. He seems to think we had too many issues to work on - and that " kids are involved"- what that of course means is that he was more concerned about his ugly brat than was willing to work on our rs. And I knew that - that was why I broke up! Still it shocked me again to hear that by him- a man that I loved so dearly .i should not have contacted him - however it confirmed what I already knew.

Cactus, I know you are right.It doesn't help does it? At least it confirmed what I already knew- he doesn't want to put any effort into the rs.

Yes lovn! I know ;)) on the good news: I got the other job!!!!! Yay. Stuffing the jerk and moving on with big steps!!