You are here

Are you FREAKING kidding me?? Is it this way forever?

karjam407's picture

So, the kids were supposed to be asleep 3 hours ago. Yet Daddy feels the need to engage them during our tv show and they are still up using there little baby talk and annoying the hell out of me! Its really irrating the hell out of me and the fact that he wont tell them to go to bed! UGHHHH Will it ever get better Sad

valerie10411's picture

Ughhh I hope it does! My bf us out in our living room with his son watching tv and letting him eat a Popsicle!!!!! Im in bed trying to sleep because I need to be up early for work so I calked him over and said WHY would you give him more sugar right now?!?! I need him to sleep now and sleep all night!! Of course he tried to defend his actions. I swear some ppl don't get it

karjam407's picture

Ughhhh god me to girl! He is still engaging in this. He has got to where the girls are asking "are you joking or not?" Step up and be the damn dad! I am ready for same adult time. I quit smoking 4 weeks ago and OWWWW I want a cig so bad right now. Tired of this guilty dad shit. Move on and get over it!

valerie10411's picture

I especially can't stand the baby talk and my bf not saying anything about it. I've broken down and told my bf I can't stand it and it's like nails on a chalkboard to me. I'm sorry but shut up and go to sleep!! Lol

karjam407's picture

SO freaking true! What the heck did we get ourselves into lol! He says the reason she talks like that is because her mother talks like that. Freaking amazing! Even better, LOL