You are here

disengaging from BF and SD

dispiritedstepmom2011's picture

i got my work cut out for me, as i am going to disengage from BOTH bf and sd13. my plan of action is this:

i am going to go through all of my things and seperate them from bf's. this way, in the event i wnat to leave, packing will be easier.

i am not going to talk to either of them anymore than humanly possible.

i have made plans for BD5 and i for the rest of this week. monday i am going to BD's school for a special kindergarten breakfast, then to school to do a makeup exam, then out with a friend until its time for BD to get home.

last week of classes coming up, plan on being busy and not home as much as possible.

i just went food shopping and bought enough kid-friendly foods that both of them can make themselves, cause i only plan on cooking for bd and i...if we are even home for dinner.

alwaysanxious's picture

I hope it all goes well for you! Sounds like you have the details all worked out. That will help.

i hope i have the strength! i really dont want to be run out of my house, but bf is a stubborn asshole. i gotta do what i gotta do for my sanity, cause BD deserves a functioning mother.

yes, been contemplating it. but i will not leave on a whim, im the type of person who makes lists, has a plan of action, and has all her ducks lines up in a row before doing something major. if it were just me i'd be in my friends spare room, but i have bd5 and im not interested in dragging her place to place. if/when i leave i will be moving her to our own place where we stay put.