You are here

FDH is a knucle dragging, mouth breather

round2's picture

He busted out with how unhappy he is that I have decided to disengage from his spawn. Oh really? I should keep trying to be pleasant to a dirty, overweight entitled brat who grunts at me instead of actually forming sentances when she speaks to me.

Umm, no. I am not taking her to camp and picking her up. I will not cook special food for her and I wont take her to do the fun things I do with my girls. Your kid, your fucking problem. Instead of a college fund, he needs to be setting money aside for fat camp.

God, I am in a foul mood today.

ImpishTendencies's picture

It's so funny how you are soooo wrong to disengage. I wonder what would make you do that....couldn't possibly be due to his daughter's behavior at all, nope and no way. I think you said that he said it wasn't fair to HIM, right? But of course its fair that his spawn act like a smelly piece of cheese because seriously, who doesn't love a hunk of smelly molded cheese?

round2's picture

Smelly piece of cheese!!! OMG - love it. I am cracking up in my office. My staff already think I am crazy, you are reinforcing that!

I am still giggling.

Jsmom's picture

Man - I like smelly cheese....Goes great with a little honey on a cracker with a glass of Pinot Noir...Don't compare a stepkid to a smelly piece of cheese. Not fair to the cheese!!!!

round2's picture

NO! Some cheese smells like feet and I cannot eat it. Give me a great gouda or brie or any other non-stinky cheese and I am there.

My and two girlfriemds were in Sonoma a couple of years ago and we ordered a cheese plate in some swank restaurant. (please keep in mind we had been tasting wines all day) and it was all stinky cheese. One friend loudly announced to the place that the cheese was "ass cheese" and she was not eating it.

We threw a bunch of cash on the table and got out of there before they threw us out. Good times.

Jsmom's picture

You are not getting good cheese. Some of the best blues smell, but with a nice cracker and honey they are awesome....We are big cheese fans....

Orange County Ca's picture

Why are you living there? Surely there is a mate somewhere among the millions that would appeal to you who does not have children?

round2's picture

OrangeCounty - funny you ask that. I am 42 and at my age most men will have at least one marriage and a few kids under their belt. When I was single I actually would shy away from men who had never been married and did not have kids. I should have held out for a man with grown kids. But, according to this forum that is its own set of issues.

dtzyblnd - I know, it is just a process to get him to see that he can't have it both ways. I had some serious health problems last year and major surgery in April of this year. Part of my issue is that my tolerance for bullshit is very low. Like I told him - I have survived too much to be pissed off in my own home everyday. Fix it or move the fuck out.

YOur choice sweetie }:)

Shaman29's picture

Round2 - Is it just me or did your health issues get worse after step-parenthood came into play??

round2's picture

No, the health issues were prior to being a step parent. I had a botched surgery that I had a terrible time healing from. The process required mutliple follow up surgeries, and extensive time to heal. It has been a complete nightmare.

I scheduled the last surgery in this process yesterday and wouldn't you know it, the weekend I had planned to recover we have the skid. I changed the date - I am not going to lay around in pain and have to fucking deal with her.