You are here

Fin encouragement here!!

momma2sweethearts's picture

So I am brand new to hese boards, and I am trying to look for positive forums to share my step-parenting experiences. I see that the website is called "where step-parents come to vent"... but can't we focus on encouraging each other, and fining solutions that work!!

Tell us a little about yourself!

Name:
Favorite thing about your blended family:

Here's mine!!
Name: Katy
Kids (Bio & Step): SS 8, and twin SS's 5!!
Biggest heartache: Wondering is BM will ever come around
Favorite thing about your blended family: We're goofy and silly and LOVE each other!

Jojo007's picture

Kids: twin ss5
Heartache: loving theamse boys so much but knowing I'm not their mom and never will be
Favorite thing: we have so much fun together!!

Rags's picture

Welcome, I hope you find this a good place to vent, contribute and get some useful advice from others living the blended family dream.

Don't be surprised or disappointed when you see that there is a ton of venting and ranting about crazy XHs/XWs and PITA skids who are the victims of the vitriolic crap that one or the other of their parents load them up with.

Name:Rags

Kids (Bio & Step): SS-18 I have been his full time dad since he was 1yo and have raised him as my own. He is an only child in our home and the oldest of four out-of-wedlock Spawn by three baby mamas for his BioDad. The younger three are raised in SpermGrandMa's home with no help from the SpermIdiot.

Biggest heartache: A meteor has not wiped out a SpermClan reunion.

Favorite thing about your blended family: I have an amazing wife, supportive parents, supportive brother, SIL and Neice/Nephews and a pretty good kid who I am confident will ultimately be a viable adult and a man of standing in his community.

Best regards,

StepmomB19's picture

I was drawn to this forum & the name because I find venting about my SS drama very therapeutic. If that's not your cup of tea, by all means, keep searching until you find the best forum to fit your specific needs.... Dirol

StepmomB19's picture

I think she meant to put F'in encouragement = Fucking Encouragement, but that's just a guess...