You are here

Give up and let the ex win?

Candispoon's picture

Ok i will try to make this as short as possible...
My 3 children and i live with my boyfriend of 2 years. He has a son with someone else. His ex was very unhappy about him moving on and has been using his son as a pawn. Denying visitation and all that. So he went the legal route and that has seemed to make it worse. Her saying his son doesnt want to be here with my kids. When really it is the other way. He is bored when it is just the 2 of them and asked when my kids are coming home. But she gets him to say to court appointed people that he wants more time with his dad. Which i understand but he has never said he didnt want my kids around. Well lastnight was supposed to be just the 2 of them but my kids father said he was sick and could take them. So they were all here. Well she ran into him at the bar. And all hell breaks loose and now she isnt sure he should be here if mine are going to be. I am just at my wits end with her brainwashing their son and her trying to make me feel unwanted in my own home. Not to mention the financial issue by her changing her mind and him paying for more visitation counseling. Anyone know what i can even do?

his-mine-ours's picture

She will use the son as a pawn as long as he and the courts allow her too. He is a parent with rights even if she is not happy about those rights. You two really need to decide were you two stand for a long haul and then stand together against her. Take it from me I have lived a long marriage with the ex controlling and if I had a crystal ball to see how things turned out, I would have never played the sympothy card for the kids sake. If the child is young set the future now get all the BS out of the way now, so the furture can be more clearer.

Candispoon's picture

I just wish those rights didnt come at such a high cost. He was standing up to her, then she agreed to give more rights so he back down and payed for the mediation and now she is back tracking. What is there to do besides pay more lawyer fees which we cant afford. It just feels like i am the only one wanting to stand up to her and getting myself in trouble with him in the process. He must think she is going to change and do what he wants if he is nice enough and bends over far enough. Maybe i should just grab the lube lol

Candispoon's picture

I know Lauren he shouldnt have been, but i cant make him take his kids. And he shouldnt be a reason why my bf cant see his kids.

Muggle..I really dont know because it is so wrong! His lawyer said he was just trying to fight and be difficult but of course that was after he paid his retainer. What is a pas?

Smonster's picture

I'm not sure I got the whole story, but NO WAY IN HELL would I ever give up and let that BITCH win. BWAHAHAHAHA }:)

Candispoon's picture

I know, i cant give up im hopelessly in love with him. But now he thinks he might wanna quit. i guess my kids are to stressful.