You are here

Going on 1st vacation with SS8

candice85's picture

This is our 1st vacation taking SS!!! SS is alway whining and crying if he doesn't get his way, over anything and everything this is what just drives me mad!! SS is always putting my daughter4/ half sis down and treating her like she is stupid and he fights with her none stop! I was just wondering if anyone had any advice or tricks to help me not lose every ounce of sanity I have left!!!

Craving Normality's picture

Stay somewhere with a kids club that you can book him in to. LOL. Sorry for not being more constructive. I have just simply given up going on vacation with skids since last years Christmas Vacation, 4th disaster in a row.

GOOD LUCK!!!

candice85's picture

I'm dreading this so bad! Lol, I'll probably give up after this one 2!!! I have already had the whole thing play out in my mind, constant whining crying me playing ref, thanks for the help sounds good!!

candice85's picture

We are just going on a family vacation, my husband, myself and the two kids. We will be staying in the same hotel in the same room.

candice85's picture

Yes, we are going to sixflags. I am also taking my daughter to the American Girls store to pick up saige and eat at the cafe. We are taking my SS to the lego store, and some other things but those are the kids highlights.

SanAntonioSoccerMom's picture

It actually sounds like you all will have some fun.

We never stay in one hotel room, but that is just my family-it never ends well for us. Too many males making too much noise!!