You are here

Golden Uterus Complex

SMof2Girls's picture

I came across this article today and thought about 99% of you could relate.

Really hits the nail on the head for me, anyway.

Happy 4th everyone!

http://www.shrink4men.com/2011/05/17/does-your-wife-or-ex-wife-have-a-go...

Starla's picture

Wow that is true with some women. I don't see my DH's ex acting like that but my own BM does. She currently lives with my husband & I for a few months but acts better then anyone else..rather disturbing! Great post & thanks for sharing Smile

Orange County Ca's picture

Vely intalesting. I'm adding it to my list of references. It explains why some first wives can't, not won't, but can't let go even when they themselves have remarried.

Cat8474's picture

Yes this article describes my huband's ex girfriend to a T! We're just lucky he never married her or he'd be still paying alimony and this bitch don't deserve it! She has never had a job in the 7 years I've known her. She is the laziest, most dysfunctional mother I have ever seen! She's got a big ego for a person who has done nothing with her life but been a drain on Society! Me and my husband work, she's a Welfare Mom! Sad

bi's picture

this is exactly what sd19 is in the making of right now. she will be a piss poor mother, but act like she gave birth to baby Jesus and did something NO one else has done or will ever do.