You are here

Introduction

Suni's picture

I've been lurking and decided to create an account to say hello... I'm a bio-mom to one adult son as well as the stepparent to two adult stepsons...

I sure wish a site like this had been around back in the day! Things are a lot better now that they are both over 18, but there are some issues that rear their ugly heads on occasion...

I probably won't have a lot to say but at least wanted to say hi and introduce myself...

-Bella

Nise's picture

So you are one of the people that constantly log on as guest so that you can peak in through the shadows…*SMILE* I’m glad that you decided to join us…I’m sure that you will be able to give some words of wisdom to some of us Rookies!!

Suni's picture

I'm not sure if I can give words of wisdom but I can sure tell you about some of the mistakes I've made with the ex's. And I'm on my fourth marriage so there are plenty of ex's!

I figured I'd probably remain a lurker but it seems I'm jumping right in there, hehe. But I've been reading off an on for awhile so it seems I know some of you already. I'll try to post a bit so you can get to know me too. Smile