You are here

Jon-Boy and Lovinglife are together on Step Talk! That is soooo Cool!

stuknaz's picture

Jon-Boy and Lovinglife are together on Step Talk! That is soooo Cool!

melis070179's picture

I dont get it?

"I child proofed my whole house, but they STILL get in!"

stuknaz's picture

They are husband and wife and they both are on Steptalk. Each of them post to this site!

"And this too shall pass..."

stuknaz's picture

They are husband and wife and they both are on Steptalk. Each of them post to this site!

Most Evil's picture

I don't think we will be hearing from my DH any time soon. He would rather not talk about any issues because it upsets him.

I think he thinks we are about half crazy too because sometimes I laugh at loud at things said and type furiously and he just rolls his eyes! Smile but doesn't tell me not to at least. He is relieved to know it is relatively anonymous.

William Shakespeare, "Antony and Cleopatra", Act 2 scene 2

Jon-Boy's picture

Holy crap! is what I thought when I 1st saw this post.
My wife and I were talking about one of my last replies and she was not to happy with my response. And we were talking about it at breakfast. And I thought Oooo noooo she was right I saw my name on this post and I thought I was getting crucified for sure.

Thanks for seeing the positive side of our both being on here.
We love it here, and our topics at home can be anything from LOL to realizing how blessed we are, to Oh crap! we belong on Jerry Springer too...

But it is fun!

stuknaz's picture

I wish my Dh would do it. But then again I haven't mentioned Steptalk to him.. But again I think it's a cool thing. You get both sides of a situation!
The last post your wife wrote about I couldn't wait to get to the end. But I was disappointed because you didn't knock his head off! }:)
Oh well maybe next time! Blum 3

DoingItAgain's picture

and I'm glad my DH also has an avenue to get advice on anything that may trouble him as well as maybe seeing another side of me he didn't know (the good side Smile ).

However, it may also have it's disadvantages. I may tend to filter my thoughts much more before they ever make it to text. This may be a good thing or a bad thing. I'm either going to decide the thoughts weren't important enough to say and prevent potentially hurting DH's feelings OR, I'm just going to completely blow some day and all the thoughts I could never get out is going to spew from my mouth directly to DH and I will probably regret it.

Time will tell...