You are here

LMAO, baby momma takes the cake on this one!

dledden's picture

Just when I think things never cease to amaze me...BM calls me and DH for something that 'she needs' from us! A few weeks ago, she called me to tell me that "she needs pictures of Me and my bios, and pics of me and DH, pics without her kid, cuz she's making him a scrapbook".......LOLOLOLOL...ok....

but it gets better......this weekend she called me and DH and told him this on her vm: "money is really tight and she wants to get skid some xmas presents from the church, who will give her free ones...but SHE NEEDS US TO GIVE HER A COPY of skids ss card and birth certificate so she can prove he's her kid"

BAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA........

OK, for those who don't know, BM abandoned SKID when he was 2, stole DH's mom's credit card, bought cigs and plane tickets and took skid to FLA from PA. DH went and got him back, brought him home, and has been raising him ALONE with no child support, nothig from drug addicted BM ever since. Skid is now 9...so for 7 years, he's been the sole caregiver.

And one year, BM actually had the BALLS to file a tax return and CLAIM SKID as her dependent! Dh tried to file his taxes online and was DENIED being able to claim SKId cuz he'd already been claimed by someone else.......We turned her in, but of cousre nothing happened.

the things that BM "needs" from us are just great....a must share.....so I hope you enjoyed this read Smile

RedWingsFan's picture

IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE. I wouldn't give her SHIT. She gave up skid a long time ago, that means no money, no nothing!

Anywho78's picture

How is your DH handling this one? I can't imagine anyone being okay with an absentee parent using their charity (the gifts) like that...the Churches do this for families without enough income to supply things like simple presents & Christmas dinner for their children...not for some druggie dead-beat to use to pretend to be MOTY!

Wow...she sounds like a real gem!

dledden's picture

We laugh, delete her message, and forget about it. If she wants to buy her kid a xmas present, GO GET A JOB....

oldone's picture

I wouldn't answer her at all. Bet you anything she is trying to get stuff to sell for drugs not for presents.

TASHA1983's picture

Or...after reading that it just dawned on me...MAYBE she is using the whole "I need a SS card and B/C for skid" bullshit so she can claim him again!!! Maybe she lost/misplaced that paperwork so she needs it again and is using that bs so she can do it yet again! She never rec'd any consequences the first time so maybe the bitch is dumb enough to try it again...just saying Smile

TASHA1983's picture

Or...after reading that it just dawned on me...MAYBE she is using the whole "I need a SS card and B/C for skid" bullshit so she can claim him again!!! Maybe she lost/misplaced that paperwork so she needs it again and is using that bs so she can do it yet again! She never rec'd any consequences the first time so maybe the bitch is dumb enough to try it again...just saying Smile

StickAFork's picture

What a bitch.
And she's dumb.
She can get that stuff without ever contacting you if she *wanted* to badly enough.