You are here

more drama..

epgr's picture

ok so I posted how the skids got a $100 gift card for Christmas, and their mother spent it.. tonight in texts my husband called her out on spending them, she said "the kids are liars", she did not, when the skids told us she spent them SD said "my mom said she had to use mine for heating fuel for the house", SS said he didnt know why because she didnt give him a reason.
Then in one of the texts, at the end, she must have not fully deleted one she had started on, because it said something about going to a hotel, and had another mans name, not her boyfriends.. I think for comedy value it should be mentioned to her.. anyways, it is aggrivating that she is supporting 3 kids who are not hers, and not even helping her own kids out at all.
Anyways, she called them liars, said she would have a talk with them.. and this is all coming from someone who has stolen money from her work, who never creates her own problems.. everyone creates them for her, she has been in jail several times, married a drug dealer who was put in prison then deported after 4 yrs in prison, who lied about her pycho ex who is now in jail.. its hard to believe anything that comes out of her mouth.. but why would she throw her own kids under the bus??

DISbelief's picture

Because she is a POS. Or at least so it seems.

DISbelief~

~You have to BE crazy to UNDERSTAND crazy!~ Wink

epgr's picture

ohhh nooo we didnt get them the gift cards, BM got them. We wouldnt ever give an 11 yr old a $100 gift card, I wouldnt even give my 19 yr old a $100 gift card.. lol
But alot of the clothes that they have worn over there end up on her other kid, or her boyfriends kids.. I hate sending them out of the house with clothes that she sent with them, they dont fit and are all stained and ripped.. but its like we dont have a choice. For school we try to make sure all the kids have no less than 10 prs of jeans.. by chrismas time this yr. skids were down to 3 and 5 prs, and less than 10 shirts each... because they would wear them to their moms and she would keep them, or they would just leave them there. Then they get mad at us when we dont buy them more!