You are here

Nightmares about BM

Losingit321's picture

I have had my step for 6 years almost full time.  The BM see's her prob 2 days a month..... Anyways, she's always been toxic.  The last 2 night's I have had nighmares about the BM.  I think the things she does have affected me so much that I have a bit of shell shock from her.  Even tho she doesn't have her kid she finds ways of disrupting.  

On vaction in FL she asks for pics from my SD to post online and asked my SD for gifts from the vacation so being a kid her big concern was going to a gift shop for her mom.  She felt the need to "joke" w/ the 12 year old SD about being pregnant... Um how is this funny.  Then yesterday planned a get away with her only to end the call saying she cannot afford it.  So of course the SD is upset.  

The BM will never emotionally divorce my husband.. I know this now after years.  She cannot find anyone so she has done everything to disrupt us... even giving us her daughter literally the week after we got married... now jokes with her about being pregnant ??? I think the BM would love that.. since she wouldn't have to do anything.  Seriously this woman doesn't even take her kid to the Dr.. barely sees her but text that she loves her and the SD is all over it..... 

I don't understnad these mothers.  My son is grown and I miss him being younger every single day.