You are here

Nominate Denise Richards for Sainthood...

SadFairy's picture

...And Brook Mueller should have her ovaries removed.

Has anyone been following the story about Charlie Sheen’s twins?

Abbreviated version:
Denise Richards asked for full custody of her ExH’s four year old twin spawns of Satan. She is no longer able to care for them, due to them violently and disgustingly terrorizing her children and pets.

Denise Richards must have the HUGEST heart in the world to have even attempted this. These kids have very serious behavioral issues due to a combination of being exposed to drugs in the womb, having a maniac for a father, and a useless junkie for a mother. Denise gave up guardianship after her children were strangled, spit on, and punched. They covered one of the girl’s rooms with their feces. Disgusting. Charlie Sheen screwed up big time letting Denise go. Thankfully his daughters at least have a stable and loving home.

Anon2009's picture

She's done a lot of work for rescue animals. She's adopted a child. Brooke Mueller and Charlie Sheen should be on their knees thanking God their boys have Denise in their lives.

SadFairy's picture

They should, but something tells me they are both too self absorbed to appreciate her.

Amber Miller's picture

I've followed this story a bit. It's horrible. I fear that Charlie and Brooke's children are young budding sociopaths. I don't know if they can be saved. Smearing feces and hurting animals is a big red flag. This story makes me sad. I heard the mother has been to rehab over 20 times. I don't know if this is true but it makes me doubt that she was sober during her pregnancy. It's sad as these children have access to the best mental health care that's available. Their father is wealthy enough to provide them the best care available. I pray these children can get some help. The way they act at their age is scary.

jumanji's picture

I *suspect* it is because their one parent is in the same home, even if eow, just being ineffective. That parent isn't whacked, like Sheen & Mueller, just not really parenting. And, a stepparent has the choice to take his/her kids and leave - there will still be a parent there. Denise Richards cannot just up and leave a pair of four yo's.

christinen's picture

Denise is amazing but I think those kids need to be insitutionalized before they seriously hurt someone. There are red flags all over the place.