You are here

Oh no the 4yo terror aka SGS is back !

Notyourgrandma's picture

The SGS is back !!! :sick: Backround info: SS lives next door and his 4yo son from previous relationship has become a thorn in my side. Well I thought his mother was to take him for the weekend,God knows she has only had him 1 day this past week. So looks like I'll be seeing this little grinup at some point because it's bright and sunny out today, darn.I'm prepared to let SS know that his brat is going to start behaving and show some respect for me, my DH, my pets and my furniture. I will no longer allow the little B...tard access to my refridgerator,he will no longer bounce on my sofas, he can no longer bring dart guns squirt guns etc into my house.He will not wham me in the breasts and will not walk up to DH and wham him somewhere else.Today I'm going to do the whamming! Today will be the first day I express by distaste for the way this kid acts. If he sticks his tongue out at me,he'll be sorry.
Last week when I mentioned that I never had such problems w/ my kids even if they weren't angels they were never disrespectful. You know what this jerky SS says to me "oh I'm sure they were just as bad you just don't remember". Well my memory is just fine and I have never seen any kid act like this one and I'm a school teacher, so I've had the pleasure of dealing with children for some time.
Thanks you all for your suggestions on my previous post.I now know I absolutely have to put this SS & his kid in their places...wish me luck Smile