You are here

OT-Happy New Year

classyNJ's picture

Happy New Year to all of you! Wishing nothing but peace for your households.

I have nothing SM to b%tch about since won't have the kiddies until Saturday which means DH and I can go out to dinner, have a cocktail and then home to drink beer in the kitchen.

The b*tch that I do have? McDonald's breakfast all day. EWWWW If I go I want a burger - I don't care if its 9:00am or 9:00 pm. For people like me that are allergic to eggs, I eat burgers, cheesesteaks, pasta, etc for breakfast. So McDonald's - lets be fair and serve lunch and breakfast all day.

LOL

hereiam's picture

And Happy New Year to you!

I don't do McDonald's but I do agree with you that they should just have the whole menu all day.

Your post cracks me up because my DH absolutely cannot, will not, eat anything lunch or dinner related until 11:00AM (and not a minute sooner). He can eat breakfast foods for dinner but a cheeseburger or pasta for breakfast? You'd think you were asking him to eat zombie guts.

He used to work with a couple who would bring their dinner leftovers to work to eat for breakfast. DH couldn't even look at them while they were eating it!

classyNJ's picture

I'm blessed with awesome cubby mates that have no problem with me eating left over shrimp scampi at 8:30 am LOL but I try to keep it to wawa hoagies to keep the smell down that early. Smile

WTF...REALLY's picture

Happy new year. We have 4 teenagers coming over for a party. Hubby and I will hang out in our room while the wild rumpus commences.

Cover1W's picture

Happy New Year!
We don't have SDs either (and almost never will since it's BM's week)...

Tonight we're going out on an early Bar-hopping adventure in our neighborhood...DP's idea which is hilarious since he doesn't drink much. I think he'll last 3 establishments then be done.

He wants to go skiing tomorrow, which I am not thrilled about because I've had very little time off (I don't count the xmas holiday as time off b/c SDs were with us the whole time and it was exhausting, then I have been at work all week AND today). BUT he really wants to go so I'll do it, and a very emergency quick laundry load tonight because of it.

Saturday is errands galore. Ugh.

Sunday = my ONE day off for myself in two weeks. I need my own little vacation in January.