You are here

Resentment

SweetMom's picture

I find myself resenting my husband more and more. There's a piece of me that knows he is doing the best he can to make things work and the other piece knows he is just stupid. I hate my ex husband and my husband invites him in and talks about Bull Crap of no reliavance. My ex husband is a snake! My h ex wife is a bigger snake. Dh wants his ex to be able to come over too and expects me to be nice when I can't over all the bullshit and drama she pulls. Bm ask him every time can she drop his daughter off here. She hasn't been here in over two years and things been in my favor. If I allow her to come over it would be ending my marriage because I'm liable to tell them all to get fkd. Sometimes you can just fore see how things are going to be. I'm 41 years old and I haven't been wrong yet, even when I thought maybe I was wrong, I wasn't. Dh throws up in my face my x comes over to get my son and it would be convienant for him if his x dropped his daughter off. I simply don't want the bitch in my yard. I can careless for my ex h coming in the yard as well. I started a new life with my dh 6 years ago. It makes it harder with my son being special needs. Dh friends and family are a different story. He wants to be up their ass every chance he gets but he hasn't been because I don't Want to go. I don't care if the distasteful shit that comes out of their mouth. I know my part as being a wife is to give a little bit so I try but it lingers in my brain longer than it does his because it's uncomfortable to be and causes me to be upset. I don't know.. I do know it's causing me to build hate.

GoingWicked's picture

Maybe it's because he's an extrovert and you're an introvert? He may be able to look over people's flaws much easier than you can, because he gets pleasure out of just interacting with them.

SweetMom's picture

I love going to different peoples houses. I have a couple of friends I enjoy us hanging out with. I just don't like their conversations of his kids this ex

SweetMom's picture

I told my x not to come over. He comes anyway and it's driving me insane. I agree with having seperate friends