You are here

WE WON!!!!

Conflicted's picture

WE GET OUR TIME BACK!!!!

After all of BM's allegations, the kids being taken from us for 9 months with only supervised visits and then short unsupervised visits, we get 50% custody back!!!! The court saw through BM and let her have it!!!! I haven't gotten all of the details out of DH yet (I'm at work) but apparently BM threw a drama fit in the courtroom.

I still can't believe it!!! I'm on cloud 9!!

pissedoffinNC.'s picture

NICE!!! Im so glad for you guys!! I cant wait for our day like that to come. Congrats!!

sixxnguns's picture

I'm glad there are some father's that are being heard! I'm glad you guys won!

Colorado Girl's picture

That is fantastic.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain."

Anne Summers's picture

That is SOOOOO WONDERFUL!!! I am extremely happy for you guys! Smile

"Sometimes you have to test the limits to show you're not a doormat." Smile

Sita Tara's picture

It's always good to hear the courts get something right. Please let us know what the judge had to say to BM. I'll have to live vicariously b/c when it was clear BM would lose our case she caved. We never got the pleasure of our attorney, affectionally dubbed "Bulldog" by all legal folks I know in the area, grill BM. Saved us money, but man I would have loved to see her squirm!
Peace, love, and red wine

losingmymind's picture

That is such great news!!! You'll have to let us in on all the details like zenmom said! I think we all wish that was us!

Enjoy!:)

holeekrap789's picture

One more justice finally served and kids who got what they needed!
Lisa Dawn

Candice's picture

I'm so glad to finally hear a dad WON!!! I'm so happy for you! Please keep us updated on all the details!

Congratulations!
Candice

Most Evil's picture

d

Conflicted's picture

So now I have the details.....

The Judge was smart, on the ball and didn't play in to BM's BS.
DH says it seemed that the judge ACTUALLY read ALL of the paperwork. She didn't for one second entertain BM's hearsay or crazy allegations.... she kept saying "that doesn't matter" "move on" "whats your point?" ECT.

And now, DH is on the phone with our attorney because 2 days after the hearing BM has already violated the order so now we have to go back in for contempt!

BM could only keep up her facade for so long and now shes beginning to unravel. We knew it was only matter of time and here it is!