You are here

What a jerk he is !!!

Timetogiveup's picture

As DH was leaving for work, I asked him again if he will take Stink (SS16) to his Asperger’s eval…HOLY CRAP he jumped all over me!!! He said IF I EXPECTED him to go, he wouldn’t have taken the day and a half off last week, he’s toooooo busy to take time off from work. I told him the appointment is at 5pm, the nurse said come 30 mins late (because the dr is always running behind)…he just has to be home by 4:45. I know he has a meeting until 5, but they are phone meetings. Ever other time him comes home from work and sits in his Lazy Boy and does his meetings. But for some reason today he can’t. Then he added that he is doing a dinner interview, with a guy from out of town. WTH? Nothing about this was said last night!!! DH said it came late last night. How F’ing convenient!!!

I’m soooo pissed!!! I couldn’t sleep AGAIN last night…I swear I know every episode of CSI word for word. I didn’t have kids because I didn’t want the responsibility……I think people should take responsibility for their mistakes

Jsmom's picture

So don't take SS. His kid his problem. Really simple. Sometimes you have to do this, to make DH's get it.

purpledaisies's picture

I agree, i wold tell him his kid his problem and if he doesn't do it it won't get done. you need to back off! Stop doing it all, the only way he will get it. I'm serious, I did with his boys and it is amazing how much they get it when THEY HAVE to do it.