You are here

When stepchildren abuse their step parent

frustratedoneeastcoast's picture

Has anyone experienced abuse from their stepkids? Abuse such as verbal, psychological, emotional or physcial abuse from their stepchildren directed towards you (as the step parent) or others? Gaslighting from their stepkids directed towards us? Lies? Manipulations? False accusations? Name calling? Intentionally leaving us left out? Verbal or emotional bullying from stepkids? Even physical abuse directed towards us at times such as hitting, pulling, "accidently" tripping us, etc? Why must we accept abuse directed towards us simply because they are children?

frustratedoneeastcoast's picture

I might add have you put your own basic physical needs aside in order to please these stepkids and ignored your own needs in order to cater to these spoiled kids?

Rumplestiltskin's picture

I was kicked and punched by a 10-year-old because he wanted ice cream and i took a giant step back. 

--figureditout--'s picture

SD24 has bipolar. She was hell on wheels for years. Lies. Manipulation. False accusations. Theft.

Now that she's an adult, out in the world, she seems to be turning to a new chapter and appears to be a decent person. She got to see that the grass on her mommas side of the fence was green due to all of the fertilizer.

I am staying on the sidelines. I don't intend to have a sequel.

Rags's picture

I welcome any kid who would try any of this crap.  Delivering them a life of abject misery would be my committed hobby for the duration .  If they  became physical, particularly as adults, deadly force in response to an attack is legal.  Particularly in the Republic of Texas..

Bang, bang...... bang.

End of behavioral issues, end of physical abuse.

IMHO of course.