You are here

You people here, are so amazing.......I'm horrible !

stepwitch's picture

Ok, I responded to GestaltMediation when she blasted LosingMyMind, I tried so hard to do tell her in a nice way that she was sooooooo wrrrrooonnggg for her post. Then after reading Anne's so eloquent responce, (isn't she awesome) it just validated what I was thinking, then more and more crap and more crap and more crap. The orginal post made me cry ! I did what I normally do when I get ticked, I ignored all the posts that were about her. This morning I read another post that referred to another post and went back and read that, again, no heartfealt apologies, just trying to make us agree with her original post. Then all of sudden her screen name shortened and she became a person not a generated - absolute heartless by the book computer if you will - and I read all the responses. Yall responded to her with heart and true and generous advice and shared your experiences with her. All most like she had not ticked us off.

Dang - Am I so shallow that I don't see people behind their words? Dang - Am I so quick to make judgements about people who offended my friends/people I care about? Dang - YOU PEOPLE HERE ARE THE GREATEST, I LEARNED SOMETHING ABOUT ME THIS MORNING..I AM SO NOT AS GOOD AS YALL, BUT I WANT TO BE - IS IT POSSIBLE? GREATFUL TO THIS SITE !

Sita Tara's picture

If you weren't you'd be chewing us out.

Oh- but it was GC's original story that started it all, not LMM. Although she may have been in the mix there too. It's all a blur to me now.

We are an awesome group of women I must say.

"Om Tare Tutare Ture Mama Ayurpunye Jnana Putin Kuru Svaha"
~Sita Tara Mantra

losingmymind's picture

Look at the positive things you have done and are doing here...um, hello...you are opening up your home for steptalkers!!

goingcrazy was in that not me although I did have to find out some answers to questions that I had when I read all those posts too. I felt good about that when she responded. It became much clearer.

She isn't a bad person at all but just misrepresented herself a little. Instead of putting out that she was one of us it kind of, (at least to me at first) came out like she was here as a mediator. Not that I can't learn from her too but I think it was a natural human emotion to stand up for someone that you KNOW and know their story before someone that you don't know or don't know exactly their position on why there are here.

She has accepted that she should have had a different approach and that is all it was was a misunderstanding. She tried to help and it was taken wrong is all.

Whats that saying....It's all good now!! Smile

stepwitch's picture

I knew it was goingcrazy's post, guess you were on my brain when I was typing, sorry. Didn't mean to misrepresent. I'm bad! It also was not my intent to bash gestalt either. My point was how fast I was to judge, I don't take kindly to people being mean to my friends just in general. I guess you could say I'm a protector. But also I'm disappointed in myself in which y'all responded kindly and open and I just disregarded the post. I need to learn how to not jump the gun, I hope that's more clear.

Trust me when I say, I will have yalls back, because that is who I am. I'm learning from all of y'all. Smile

Stepwitch
Thank you Disney for portraying a positive image on all stepmothers!!!!

luvdagirl's picture

I think everyone here is here under best intentions but it does seem that sometimes it is forgotten that there are extensive back stories to the most recent posts.
As for the rest of us, wether it's age, maturity, years of experience- or just an appreciation for what others have gone through and are so willing to learn- everywomen/man here will help anyone who asks.SOmetimes when there's no help there's Cru with her frying pan to get things done!

There is no reason where logic does not exist

stepwitch's picture

Obviously hasn't shared her Nimbus 2008 broom with you. Gotta ask her about it!!

Stepwitch

Sia's picture

We all can learn something from each other if we just open ourselves up to it. I also kinda said some not so nice stuff b/c I also felt she was attacking GC. But, I also responded to her post b/c I thought I might have something to offer her from my story as well. Wink
I can't wait until August.....I hope I can come!!! It will be nice to finally put faces w/names.

stepwitch's picture

Stepwitch

Catch22's picture

I must be evil too. I think the whole thing is a crock and I am mature and have plenty to offer, but also say "I is what I is" and some people are what they are. I don't hold a grudge but to quote your original post here on this thread:

This morning I read another post that referred to another post and went back and read that, again, no heartfealt apologies, just trying to make us agree with her original post.

That is all I see. That is what that poster is and shortening a name doesn't change who you are.

Catch xx
*Mean People Suck*

luvdagirl's picture

hey I want to ride the nimbus and today would be a great day since i am feeling like running.

There is no reason where logic does not exist