You are here

Hide from public

Monica's picture

I think it would be good to be able to hide posts from the public. I wouldnt want anyone from my family/friends running into my posts and knowing all my dirt. Am I just paranoid? I have a few people in mind that I know are internet junkies and having them run across my ranting and raving would be a very bad thing.

StressedinCanada's picture

I would say if you don't let them know your "handle" and you sign out everytime and don't give them your password then you should be OK.

Monica's picture

I think I might just be paranoid, i worry about someone reading my posts and going "OH THATS ****" lol... maybe i'm the one that needs a valium?

pissedoffinNC.'s picture

haha mabe they wont be so smart as to look up a site typing in " how to deal with a bitchy/ drama junkie/ psycho ex wife and birth mother of my stepkids" You know? why would they look it up if it doesnt cross their mind? thats just my thoughts.

"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
-Joshua J. Marine

Monica's picture

but you never know. Cross that bridge when we come to it huh? lol

gobbism's picture

Really I do. I feel like she's less crazy after reading what a lot of you guys have put up with.

Anyway, no matter what you post online is likely to found by anyone so just don't say anything you would not want to be remembered.